CHINAMFG HOWO/Shacman/Foton/FAW Truck Spare Parts Plant Gear AZ9231320052
HangZhou CHINAMFG Truck Parts Co.,Ltd was established in2002 with a registered capital of 5000,000rmb, our company is located in HangZhou, which is the truck and truck parts production base in China. It mainly deals in Chinese truck and truck parts which include: CHINAMFG Sinotruck- CHINAMFG Series(Which was authorized by Sinotruck), Shacman, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.,Xihu (West Lake) Dis.feng, jac, Camc, Beifang, Benz, etc, We also deals in heavy, light truck series and their parts. The products that our company distribute, mainly supplied to the foreign construction companies and transportation companies who use heavy trucks.
1 . High quality with competitive services.
2. Good after sale service
3. Long serving time.
4 . High reputation at home and abroad.
5. Good performance and reliability
1. Q:What’s your best price for this product?
A: We will quote you best price according to your quantity, so when you making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.The more quantity the better price.
2. Q:How about the quality of this product?
A: Our products are certified to ISO9001 international quality standards. We compay have very strict Quality Control Systems.
3. Q:Can we custom our own logo or label on this product?
A: Yes, you can. we support logo print & stamping & label print, print will be free if the logo is not very complex.
4. Q:What about the warranty?
A: We are very confident in our products, and we pack them very well to make sure the goods in well protection
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you choose the right type of plastic material for specific applications?
Choosing the right type of plastic material for specific applications requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
1. Identify Application Requirements: Begin by understanding the specific requirements of the application. Consider factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, mechanical stress, electrical properties, dimensional stability, and regulatory compliance. This initial assessment will help narrow down the suitable plastic material options.
2. Research Plastic Material Properties: Conduct thorough research on different types of plastic materials and their properties. Consider factors such as mechanical strength, thermal stability, chemical resistance, electrical conductivity, impact resistance, UV stability, and food safety approvals. Plastic material datasheets and technical resources from manufacturers can provide valuable information.
3. Evaluate Material Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the plastic material with the surrounding environment and other components in the system. Consider the potential for chemical reactions, galvanic corrosion, thermal expansion, and any specific requirements for mating surfaces or interfaces. Ensure the selected material is compatible with the intended operating conditions.
4. Consider Manufacturing Process: Evaluate the manufacturing process involved in producing the desired component or product. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for processes such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, or machining. Ensure the chosen material is compatible with the selected manufacturing method and can meet the desired quality and production efficiency.
5. Assess Cost and Availability: Consider the cost and availability of the plastic material. Some specialty or high-performance plastics may be more expensive or have limited availability compared to more common materials. Evaluate the cost-effectiveness and feasibility of using the selected material within the project’s budget and timeline.
6. Consult with Material Experts: If necessary, consult with material experts, engineers, or suppliers who have expertise in plastic materials. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their experience and knowledge of specific applications. Their input can help ensure the optimal material selection for the intended use.
7. Perform Prototype and Testing: Before finalizing the material selection, it’s advisable to produce prototypes or conduct testing using the chosen plastic material. This allows for verification of the material’s performance, dimensional accuracy, strength, durability, and other critical factors. Iterative testing and evaluation can help refine the material selection process if needed.
By following these steps and considering the application requirements, material properties, compatibility, manufacturing process, cost, and expert advice, it’s possible to choose the most appropriate plastic material for specific applications. Proper material selection is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and safety in various industries and products.
How do plastic gears handle lubrication and wear?
Plastic gears handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of their behavior:
1. Lubrication in Plastic Gears: Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of plastic gears. While metal gears often require continuous lubrication, plastic gears have different lubrication requirements due to their inherent properties. Here are some key considerations:
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials, such as certain formulations of polyoxymethylene (POM), have inherent self-lubricating properties. These materials have a low coefficient of friction and can operate with minimal lubrication or even dry. Self-lubricating plastic gears can be advantageous in applications where the use of external lubricants is impractical or undesirable.
- Lubricant Compatibility: When external lubrication is necessary, it’s important to choose lubricants that are compatible with the specific plastic material used in the gears. Certain lubricants may degrade or adversely affect the mechanical properties of certain plastics. Consultation with lubricant manufacturers or experts can help identify suitable lubricants that won’t cause degradation or wear issues.
- Reduced Lubricant Requirements: Plastic gears generally have lower friction coefficients compared to metal gears. This reduced friction results in lower heat generation and less wear, which in turn reduces the demand for lubrication. Plastic gears may require less frequent lubricant replenishment or lower lubricant volumes, reducing maintenance requirements.
- Appropriate Lubricant Application: When applying lubricant to plastic gears, care should be taken to avoid excessive amounts that could lead to contamination or leakage. Lubricants should be applied in a controlled manner, ensuring they reach the critical contact points without excessive buildup or excess spreading beyond the gear surfaces.
2. Wear in Plastic Gears: Plastic gears exhibit different wear characteristics compared to metal gears. While metal gears typically experience gradual wear due to surface interactions, plastic gears may undergo different types of wear mechanisms, including:
- Adhesive Wear: Adhesive wear can occur in plastic gears when high loads or speeds cause localized melting or deformation at the gear teeth contact points. This can result in material transfer between gear surfaces and increased wear. Proper material selection, gear design optimization, and lubrication can help minimize adhesive wear in plastic gears.
- Abrasive Wear: Abrasive wear in plastic gears can be caused by the presence of abrasive particles or contaminants in the operating environment. These particles can act as abrasive agents, gradually wearing down the gear surfaces. Implementing effective filtration or sealing mechanisms, along with proper maintenance practices, can help reduce abrasive wear in plastic gears.
- Fatigue Wear: Plastic materials can exhibit fatigue wear under cyclic loading conditions. Repeated stress and deformation cycles can lead to crack initiation and propagation, ultimately resulting in gear failure. Proper gear design, material selection, and avoiding excessive loads or stress concentrations can help mitigate fatigue wear in plastic gears.
3. Gear Material Selection: The choice of plastic material for gears can significantly impact their lubrication and wear characteristics. Different plastic materials have varying coefficients of friction, wear resistance, and compatibility with lubricants. It’s important to select materials that offer suitable lubrication and wear properties for the specific application requirements.
4. Operational Considerations: Proper operating conditions and practices can also contribute to the effective handling of lubrication and wear in plastic gears. Avoiding excessive loads, controlling operating temperatures within the material’s limits, implementing effective maintenance procedures, and monitoring gear performance are essential for ensuring optimal gear operation and minimizing wear.
In summary, plastic gears can handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. They may exhibit self-lubricating properties, reduced lubricant requirements, and require careful consideration of lubricant compatibility. Plastic gears can experience different types of wear, including adhesive wear, abrasive wear, and fatigue wear. Proper material selection, gear design, lubrication practices, and operational considerations are crucial for ensuring efficient lubrication and minimizing wear in plastic gears.
What are plastic gears and how are they used?
Plastic gears are gear components made from various types of polymers or plastic materials. They offer unique properties and advantages compared to traditional metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of plastic gears and their applications:
- Types of Plastic Materials: Plastic gears can be manufactured from different types of polymers, including thermoplastics such as acetal (polyoxymethylene – POM), nylon (polyamide – PA), polycarbonate (PC), and polyethylene (PE), as well as thermosetting plastics like phenolic resins. Each material has its own specific characteristics, such as strength, wear resistance, and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for different applications.
- Advantages of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears offer several advantages over metal gears, including:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are lighter in weight compared to metal gears, which can be beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears can provide quieter operation due to their inherent damping properties that reduce noise and vibration levels.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, making them suitable for applications in corrosive environments.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials have self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production, due to the lower material and manufacturing costs.
- Applications of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears find applications in various industries and systems, including:
- Automotive: Plastic gears are used in automotive systems such as windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjusters, and electric power steering systems.
- Consumer Electronics: Plastic gears are commonly found in consumer electronics like printers, scanners, cameras, and home appliances.
- Medical Devices: Plastic gears are used in medical equipment and devices where weight reduction, low noise, and corrosion resistance are desired.
- Toy Manufacturing: Plastic gears are extensively used in the production of toys, including mechanical toys, hobby models, and educational kits.
- Office Equipment: Plastic gears are employed in office equipment like printers, copiers, and scanners, where quiet operation and cost-effectiveness are important.
- Industrial Machinery: Plastic gears can be utilized in various industrial machinery applications, such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, and textile machinery.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the application and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-10-18