|SWL2.5, SWL5, SWL10, SWL15, SWL20, SWL25, SWL35, SWL50, SWL100, SWL120
|Basic lifting component, compact structure, small size, light weight, no noise, safe and convenient, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, multiple supporting functions, long service life
|Single or combined use, can accurately control the adjustment of lifting or pushing height according to a certain program, can be directly driven by motor or other power, can also be manual
|Lifting Efficiency and Load Capacity
|Special and advanced technology has been developed to improve the overall performance of the jack
|Type 1 – Screw moves axially; Type 2 – Screw rotates, nut moves axially
|Type A – Screw/nut moves upwards; Type B – Screw/nut moves downwards
|Screw Head Type
|Type 1 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type II (flange), Type III (threaded), Type IV (flat head); Type 2 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type III (threaded)
|Ordinary speed ratio (P), slow speed ratio (M), medium speed ratio (F) can be customized according to user requirements
|Lifting Load Capacity
|2.5kN, 5kN, 10kN, 15kN, 20kN, 25kN, 35kN, 50kN, 100kN, 120kN
|Type 1 structure: basic type (no protection), anti-rotation type (F), with protective cover (Z), anti-rotation and protective cover (FZ); Type 2 structure: basic type (no protection)
Product description: SWL series worm gear screw lift is a basic lifting component with many advantages such as compact structure, small volume, light weight, no noise, safety and convenience, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, many supporting functions and long service life. It can be used singly or in combination, can adjust the height of lifting or advancing accurately according to certain procedures, and can be driven directly by electric motor or other power, or manually. In order to improve the efficiency and carrying capacity of SWL series worm gear screw lift, special and advanced technology is developed to improve the comprehensive performance of the lift to meet the requirements of the majority of customers. SWL series worm gear screw lift has different structure types and assembly types, and the lifting height can be customized according to the user’s requirements.
Q:What information should I tell you to confirm speed reducer?
A: Model/Size, Transmission Ratio, Shaft directions & Order quantity.
Q:What if I don’t know which gear reducer I need?
A:Don’t worry, Send as much information as you can, our team will help you find the right 1 you are looking for.
Q:What should I provide if I want to order NON-STANDERD speed reducers?
A: Drafts, Dimensions, Pictures and samples if possible.
Q:What is the MOQ?
A: It is OK for 1 or small pieces trial order for quality testing.
Q:How long should I wait for the feedback after I send the inquiry?
A: Within 6 hours
Q:What is the payment term?
A:You can pay via T/T(30% in advance+70% before delivery), L/C ,West Union etc
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
Can you provide examples of machinery that use screw gears?
Screw gears, also known as worm gears, are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems. These gears offer advantages such as high gear ratios, compact design, and smooth torque transmission. Here are some examples of machinery that commonly utilize screw gears:
- Elevators: Screw gears are commonly employed in elevator systems to provide vertical movement. The worm gear and worm wheel arrangement allows for controlled and precise lifting and lowering of the elevator car.
- Conveyors: Screw gears are utilized in conveyor systems to transport materials or products horizontally or at an incline. The screw gear system ensures smooth and efficient movement of the conveyor belt or other conveying elements.
- Automotive Applications: Screw gears are found in various automotive applications, including power windows, convertible tops, and seat adjusters. They enable the conversion of rotational motion into linear motion, allowing for precise control and adjustment of these components.
- Mechanical Presses: Screw gears are used in mechanical presses to generate high forces for operations such as metal forming, stamping, and pressing. The screw gear system provides the necessary torque and power transmission required for these heavy-duty applications.
- Valve Actuators: Screw gears are employed in valve actuators to control the opening and closing of valves in industrial processes. The worm gear mechanism allows for precise and reliable valve positioning and control.
- Packaging Machinery: Screw gears are utilized in packaging machinery, such as filling machines and capping machines, to control the movement and positioning of packaging components. They ensure accurate and synchronized operations during the packaging process.
- Machine Tools: Screw gears are commonly found in machine tools, including milling machines, lathes, and precision equipment. They enable precise control of the tool movement, feeds, and positioning, ensuring accurate machining operations.
- Constructions Machinery: Screw gears are used in construction machinery, such as cranes and lifting equipment, to control the movement of load-carrying components. The worm gear system provides the necessary torque and stability required for lifting heavy loads.
- Food Processing Equipment: Screw gears are employed in food processing equipment, such as mixers and extruders, to control the mixing, blending, and extrusion processes. They ensure accurate and consistent product quality and texture.
- Robotic Systems: Screw gears are utilized in robotic systems for various applications, including robotic arms and grippers. They enable precise and controlled movement, allowing robots to perform complex tasks with accuracy.
These are just a few examples of the many machinery and systems that utilize screw gears. Their versatility and ability to provide precise motion control make them suitable for a wide range of industrial and mechanical applications.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears?
Ensuring proper alignment when connecting screw gears is crucial for their efficient and reliable operation. Proper alignment helps minimize noise, vibrations, and premature wear, resulting in improved performance and longevity of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears:
- Use Precision Machining: Achieving accurate alignment starts with precision machining of the gear components. The worm gear and worm wheel should be machined to tight tolerances, ensuring proper tooth profile, pitch, and concentricity. High-quality manufacturing processes help ensure the components are dimensionally accurate, which facilitates proper alignment.
- Consider Mounting Configuration: The mounting configuration plays a significant role in aligning screw gears. Whether the gear system is mounted on a shaft or a frame, it is important to carefully follow the manufacturer’s guidelines or engineering specifications for proper mounting. This may involve using specific mounting hardware, such as flanges, couplings, or adapters, to ensure secure and precise alignment.
- Verify Axial Alignment: Axial alignment refers to the alignment of the worm gear and the worm wheel along the gear’s axis of rotation. To verify axial alignment, measurements such as center distance, parallelism, and axial runout should be taken. Precision measuring tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be used to ensure the components are aligned within the specified tolerances.
- Check Radial Alignment: Radial alignment refers to the alignment of the worm gear and the worm wheel in the radial direction. It ensures that the gear meshing occurs at the proper contact point along the gear teeth. Radial alignment can be checked by measuring the radial runout or tooth contact pattern. Adjustments can be made by shimming or using spacers to achieve the desired alignment.
- Consider Preloading: Preloading the screw gear system can help improve alignment and reduce backlash. Preloading involves applying a controlled axial force to the gear components to eliminate any clearance or play between the teeth. This can be achieved through various methods, such as using adjustable bearings or applying a preloaded spring mechanism. Preloading should be done within the manufacturer’s recommendations to avoid excessive loading that could lead to premature wear or damage.
- Follow Manufacturer Guidelines: Manufacturers often provide specific guidelines and recommendations for aligning their screw gear products. These guidelines may include recommended tolerances, alignment procedures, and suggested tools or techniques. It is important to carefully review and follow these guidelines to ensure proper alignment and to maintain any warranty or support provided by the manufacturer.
- Consult with Experts: If you are unsure about the alignment process or encounter challenges in aligning screw gears, it is beneficial to consult with experts or experienced engineers. They can provide guidance, troubleshooting assistance, or even perform precision alignment using specialized equipment or techniques.
By following these practices and taking the necessary alignment measures, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears. This alignment process helps optimize the performance, efficiency, and service life of the gear system.
What are the benefits of using a screw gear mechanism?
A screw gear mechanism, also known as a worm gear mechanism, offers several benefits that make it suitable for various applications. Here are some of the key advantages of using a screw gear mechanism:
- High Gear Reduction Ratio: Screw gears provide a high gear reduction ratio, which allows for significant torque multiplication. This means that a small input torque can produce a much larger output torque, making screw gears ideal for applications that require high torque output and low-speed rotation.
- Precise Positioning: Screw gears offer precise positioning capabilities due to their fine-pitch threads and high gear reduction ratio. This makes them well-suited for applications that require accurate and controlled motion control, such as robotics, automation, and positioning systems.
- Self-Locking: One of the notable advantages of screw gears is their self-locking property. The friction between the worm and the worm wheel prevents the backdriving of the system when at rest, eliminating the need for additional braking mechanisms or external locks. This self-locking feature is particularly useful in applications where holding a position is crucial, such as elevators, lifts, and safety mechanisms.
- Compact Design: Screw gear mechanisms have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space. The worm and worm wheel configuration allows for a compact layout, enabling efficient power transmission in tight spaces where other types of gear mechanisms may not be feasible.
- Quiet Operation: Screw gears typically operate more quietly compared to other gear types. The meshing of the helical threads results in smooth and gradual contact, reducing noise and vibration. This makes screw gear mechanisms desirable in applications where low noise levels are essential, such as in audio equipment, precision instruments, and residential environments.
- High Shock Load Resistance: Screw gears are known for their ability to withstand shock loads. The helical nature of the threads and the larger contact area between the worm and the worm wheel distribute the load more evenly, reducing the risk of sudden failures or damage due to shock or impact loads.
- Reliable and Durable: Screw gears are known for their reliability and durability. The simplicity of their design, with fewer moving parts, results in fewer points of failure. Additionally, the self-locking feature reduces the chances of unwanted movement or slippage. When properly lubricated and maintained, screw gear mechanisms can have a long service life and require minimal maintenance.
- Versatility: Screw gears can be manufactured in various sizes, materials, and configurations to suit different applications. They can be designed as right-handed or left-handed, with different thread pitches and tooth profiles. This versatility allows for customization and adaptability to meet specific application requirements.
These benefits make screw gear mechanisms a popular choice in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, robotics, elevators, and various other applications where high torque, precise positioning, compactness, and reliability are crucial.
editor by CX 2023-09-08