Travelling nut screw jack 5KN capacity, rotating screw configuration, upright mounting, gear ratios 1/20 (one turn of hand wheel travel 0.2mm), 18mm diameter lift screw and 4mm screw pitch, stroke 120mm, plain end fittings, double input shafts, attached cast iron hand wheel 160mm diameter, and swivel plate.
A manual screw jack is consist of a hand wheel and a complete worm gear screw jack. All screw jacks can be moved manually via a handwheel. To do this, 1 input shaft shall be available on the screw jack for the connection of the handwheel. The screw jack makes it possible to transform the rotary motion provided by a handwheel, into linear motion that allows push or pull vertical lifting and horizontal positioning. They can be used to lift, pull, move, or align any type of load with perfect synchronism, which is difficult to achieve with other types of actuators.They can be applied either with vertical mountings facingup or down, or with horizontal mountings.
Manual screw jacks are available in load capacity 0.25 ton, 0.5 ton, 1 ton, 2 ton, 2.5 ton, 3 ton, 5 ton, 10 ton, 15 ton and 20 ton, heavy load larger than 20 ton capacity, manual operated screw jack is not recommended. They are ideal solutions for applications where electricity or power generators is inconvenient or dangerous, or in case of power failure, light weight, low duty cycle, low speed, low target cost, short stroke, and intermittent positioning applications. If must be not backdriving, a self locking machine screw jack with handwheel is the best choice. If high speed ball screw jack with handwheel, locking mechanisms need to be considered. If a brake motor is used, the brake shall be un-clamped firstly, so to allow for movement.
Cast Iron Hand wheel Diameter 125mm, 160mm, 26567X3, registered Capital 500000CNY) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Screw Jacks (Mechanical Actuators), Bevel Gearboxes, Lifting Systems, Electric Linear Actuators, Gearmotors and Speed Reducers, Others Linear Motion and Power Transmission Products in China. Most of them are passed CE certificates. We are located in Chang An, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. guan, Guang dong in China. We are an audited professional manufacturer and supplier by SGS (Serial NO.: QIP-ASI192186) and BV (Serial NO.: MIC-ASR257162) organizations. We have a strict quality system, with senior engineers, experienced skilled workers and practiced sales teams, and consistently provide the customers with the best engineered solution for precision linear actuation, power transmission and mechanical jacking systems. CHINAMFG Industry guarantees quality, reliability, performance and value for today’s demanding industrial applications.
* One of the biggest orders with 1750 units screw lift jacks.
* Standard products with 2D Drawings(DXF, DWG, PDF) and 3D CAD Model(STEP).
* 100% quality assured with double quality inspections. Original Inspection Reports, Operation Manual, and Book Catalogue are put into the packages.
* 100% safety transportation with strong standard export plywood cases materials (free fumigation).
* International standard materials for all standard products.
* Custom design available, OEM service available, Free engineering advice and Customer label available.
* Manual Screw Jacks
* Electric Screw Jacks
* Screw Jacks Series:
Cubic Screw Jack JTC Series, Machine Screw Jack JTW Series, Trapezoidal Screw Jack JT Series, Worm Screw Jack JTM Series, Stainless Steel Screw Jack JSS Series, Through Hole Screw Jack JTH Series, Ball Screw Jack JTB Series, Cubic Ball Screw Jack JTD Series, Bevel Gear Screw Jack JTS Series, and Electric Cylinder JTE Series.
* Bevel Gearboxes Series:
Cubic Bevel Gearbox JTP Series, Hollow Shaft Gearbox JTPH Series, Input Flange Gearbox JTPF Series, Input Flange and Hollow shaft Gearbox JTPG Series, Stainless Steel Gearbox JTP Series, Aluminum Gearbox JTA Series, and Spiral Bevel Gearboxes JT Series.
* Screw Jack Lifting Systems and Accessories:
2jacks lifting system, 3jacks lifting system, 4jacks lifting system, 6jacks lifting system, 8jacks lifting system……14jacks lifting system. Lifting systems accessories cover ac, dc motors, geared motors, servo motors, stepper motors, handwheels, couplings, universal joints, telescopic universal joints, connecting shafts, cardan shafts, limit switches, proximity switches, safety nut, travel nut, rod ends, stop nuts, pillow block bearings, flange blocks, motor flange nema or iec, encoder, potentiometer, frequency converter, position indicators, trunnion plate, and trunnion mounting brackets.
* Electric Linear Actuators Series:
Electro Mechanical Actuators LA Series, Electro Mechanical Actuators LAP Series.
* Gear Reducers Series:
Helical Gear Reducers R Series, Helical Bevel Gear Reducers K Series, Parallel Shaft Helical Gear Reducers F Series, Helical Worm Gear Reducers S Series, Helical Gear Motor GMH/GMV Series, and Worm Gear Reducers NMRV Series.
Customers Distribution Countries
* American Countries: United States, Mexico, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.via, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru.
* European Countries: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Georgia, Slovenia.
* Asian Countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Israel, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Georgia, Armenia.
* Oceanian Countries: Australia, New Zealand.
* African Countries: Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique.
|Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Lifting Systems, Lift Tables, Lifting Platforms
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do you address noise and vibration issues in a screw gear system?
Noise and vibration issues in a screw gear system can affect its performance, efficiency, and overall reliability. Addressing these issues is crucial to ensure smooth and quiet operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to address noise and vibration issues in a screw gear system:
- Gear Design: The design of the screw gear system plays a significant role in minimizing noise and vibration. Proper gear tooth profile and geometry can help reduce meshing impact and ensure smooth engagement between the worm gear and the worm wheel. The selection of appropriate gear materials and surface finishes can also influence noise and vibration levels.
- Gear Quality: High-quality manufacturing processes are essential to minimize noise and vibration in a screw gear system. Precise machining, grinding, and finishing techniques can help achieve accurate gear tooth profiles and reduce tooth surface irregularities. Using high-quality materials with appropriate hardness and strength can also contribute to smoother gear operation and reduced noise levels.
- Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for reducing friction, wear, and noise in a screw gear system. Proper lubricant selection, considering factors such as viscosity and additives, can help minimize contact stresses and dampen vibrations. Regular lubricant maintenance, including monitoring oil levels and contamination, is necessary to ensure optimal performance and noise reduction.
- Mounting and Alignment: Proper mounting and alignment of the screw gear system are essential to minimize noise and vibration. Misalignment or improper installation can cause uneven loading, increased friction, and excessive wear, leading to noise generation. Ensuring accurate alignment and proper mounting techniques, such as using precision shims and torque specifications, can significantly reduce noise and vibration levels.
- Isolation and Damping: Implementing effective isolation and damping measures can help mitigate noise and vibration in a screw gear system. This can include using vibration-damping materials or isolating the system from surrounding structures using resilient mounts or bushings. Adding damping elements, such as rubber or elastomeric coatings, to critical components can also absorb vibrations and reduce noise transmission.
- Load Distribution: Uneven load distribution can contribute to noise and vibration in a screw gear system. Optimizing the load distribution by adjusting gear parameters, such as the number of threads or the tooth lead angle, can help achieve a more balanced load sharing between the worm gear and the worm wheel. This can minimize tooth stresses and vibrations, resulting in reduced noise levels.
- Regular Maintenance and Inspection: Ongoing maintenance and inspection are crucial for identifying and addressing potential noise and vibration issues in a screw gear system. Regularly checking for wear, damage, or misalignment, as well as monitoring noise and vibration levels, can help detect and resolve problems before they escalate. Prompt maintenance actions, such as lubricant replacement or gear realignment, can help maintain optimal system performance and reduce noise and vibration.
By implementing these measures, engineers and technicians can effectively address noise and vibration issues in a screw gear system, ensuring quieter operation, improved reliability, and enhanced overall performance.
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with screw gears?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with screw gears, also known as worm gears, involves replacing or modifying the existing gear system to incorporate screw gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in retrofitting an existing mechanical system with screw gears:
- Evaluate the Existing System: Begin by evaluating the existing mechanical system to understand its design, function, and the specific requirements for retrofitting. Identify the type of gears currently in use and assess their limitations or shortcomings that warrant the retrofit. Consider factors such as load capacity, speed requirements, space constraints, and the desired performance improvements.
- Analyze Compatibility: Determine the compatibility of screw gears with the existing system. Consider factors such as available space, alignment requirements, torque and speed requirements, and the feasibility of integrating screw gears into the system. Assess whether any modifications or adaptations are needed to accommodate the screw gears effectively.
- Design Considerations: Based on the evaluation and compatibility analysis, develop a design plan for incorporating screw gears into the existing system. Consider aspects such as gear ratios, torque requirements, lubrication systems, mounting arrangements, and any necessary modifications to the system components or structure. Ensure that the design meets the specific performance and functional objectives of the retrofit.
- Select Screw Gear Components: Choose the appropriate screw gear components based on the design requirements and the specifications of the existing system. Consider factors such as gear material, tooth profile, helix angle, pitch diameter, and the number of starts. Select components that are compatible with the load, speed, and operating conditions of the retrofit application.
- Fabrication or Procurement: Once the screw gear components are selected, proceed with the fabrication or procurement of the required parts. This may involve manufacturing the screw gear components or purchasing them from a reliable supplier. Ensure that the components meet the specified quality standards and are suitable for the retrofit application.
- Installation: Install the screw gears into the existing mechanical system as per the design plan. This may involve removing the old gears and replacing them with the new screw gears or modifying the existing gear system to accommodate the screw gears. Follow proper installation procedures, ensuring correct alignment, lubrication, and torque specifications.
- Testing and Adjustment: After the installation, conduct thorough testing of the retrofitted system to verify its performance and functionality. Check for proper gear engagement, smooth operation, and the ability to handle the intended loads and speeds. Make any necessary adjustments or fine-tuning to optimize the performance of the retrofit and ensure its reliable operation.
- Documentation and Maintenance: Document the retrofit process, including design specifications, installation procedures, and any modifications made to the existing system. This documentation will be valuable for future reference, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Establish a regular maintenance schedule to inspect and maintain the retrofitted system, including lubrication, gear wear monitoring, and any recommended servicing.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with screw gears requires careful planning, design considerations, and proper execution. By following these steps and ensuring compatibility, proper component selection, and installation, it is possible to successfully integrate screw gears into an existing system, improving its performance, efficiency, and functionality.
What are the applications of screw gears?
Screw gears, also known as worm gears, find a wide range of applications across various industries. Their unique characteristics make them suitable for specific purposes where precise motion control, torque multiplication, or holding position is required. Here is a detailed explanation of the applications of screw gears:
- Machinery and Manufacturing: Screw gears are commonly used in machinery and manufacturing equipment. They are employed in gearboxes and power transmission systems to achieve speed reduction or torque multiplication. They can be found in conveyor systems, packaging machines, material handling equipment, and other industrial machinery where controlled motion and high gear ratios are necessary.
- Automotive Systems: Screw gears have applications in automotive systems, particularly in steering mechanisms. They are used in worm and sector steering gears to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for turning the vehicle’s wheels. The self-locking property of screw gears is advantageous in maintaining the position of the wheels after steering input.
- Elevators and Lifts: Screw gears are utilized in elevator systems and lifts for vertical transportation. They are commonly employed in the elevator hoisting mechanism, where the rotational motion of the motor is converted into vertical movement. The high gear reduction ratio of screw gears allows for controlled and precise lifting operations.
- Valve Actuators: Screw gears find applications in valve actuators, which are used to control the opening and closing of valves in various industries. By converting the rotational motion of an electric or manual input into linear motion, screw gears enable precise positioning of valve stems. This allows for accurate flow control in fluid systems, such as water treatment plants, oil refineries, and chemical processing facilities.
- Robotics and Automation: Screw gears play a vital role in robotics and automation systems. They are employed in robot joints and robotic arm mechanisms to provide precise movement and positioning. Screw gears allow for controlled and repeatable motion, making them suitable for applications that require accurate manipulation, such as assembly lines, pick-and-place machines, and robotic surgery systems.
- Camera and Optics Systems: Screw gears are used in camera and optics systems to control focus, zoom, and aperture adjustments. They are commonly found in camera lenses and telescope mechanisms. The fine and precise movement provided by screw gears enables accurate focusing and zooming, facilitating high-quality image capture and precise optical alignment.
- Medical Equipment: Screw gears have applications in medical equipment where controlled and precise movement is necessary. They are used in surgical robots, prosthetic limbs, medical imaging devices, and other medical instruments that require accurate motion control and positioning. The self-locking characteristic of screw gears is particularly advantageous in maintaining stable positions and preventing undesired movement.
- Security Systems: Screw gears are employed in security systems, such as combination locks and safes. They provide the mechanical advantage required to rotate the locking mechanisms and ensure secure operation. The self-locking property of screw gears adds an extra layer of security by preventing unauthorized access through reverse rotation or manipulation.
These are just a few examples of the diverse applications of screw gears. Their ability to provide high gear ratios, precise motion control, and self-locking capabilities makes them valuable in various industries where efficient power transmission, accurate positioning, and controlled movement are essential.
editor by CX 2023-09-12