1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Are worm gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Worm gears are indeed well-suited for high-torque applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of why worm gears are suitable for high-torque applications:
Worm gears are known for their ability to provide significant speed reduction and torque multiplication. They consist of a threaded cylindrical gear, called the worm, and a toothed wheel, called the worm wheel or worm gear. The interaction between the worm and the worm wheel enables the transmission of motion and torque.
Here are the reasons why worm gears are suitable for high-torque applications:
- High gear reduction ratio: Worm gears offer high gear reduction ratios, typically ranging from 20:1 to 300:1 or even higher. The large reduction ratio allows for a significant decrease in rotational speed while multiplying the torque output. This makes worm gears effective in applications that require high levels of torque.
- Self-locking capability: Worm gears possess a unique self-locking property, which means they can hold position and prevent backdriving without the need for additional braking mechanisms. The angle of the worm thread creates a mechanical advantage that resists reverse rotation of the worm wheel, providing excellent self-locking characteristics. This self-locking capability makes worm gears ideal for applications where holding the load in place is crucial, such as in lifting and hoisting equipment.
- Sturdy and robust design: Worm gears are typically constructed with durable materials, such as steel or bronze, which offer high strength and resistance to wear. This robust design enables them to handle heavy loads and transmit substantial torque without compromising their performance or longevity.
- High shock-load resistance: Worm gears exhibit good resistance to shock loads, which are sudden or intermittent loads that exceed the normal operating conditions. The sliding contact between the worm and the worm wheel teeth allows for some degree of shock absorption, making worm gears suitable for applications that involve frequent or unexpected high-torque impacts.
- Compact and space-efficient: Worm gears have a compact design, making them space-efficient and suitable for applications where size is a constraint. The compactness of worm gears allows for easy integration into machinery and equipment, even when there are spatial limitations.
It’s important to consider that while worm gears excel in high-torque applications, they may not be suitable for high-speed applications. The sliding contact between the worm and the worm wheel generates friction, which can lead to heat generation and reduced efficiency at high speeds. Therefore, worm gears are typically preferred in low to moderate speed applications where high torque output is required.
When selecting a worm gear for a high-torque application, it’s important to consider the specific torque requirements, operating conditions, and any additional factors such as speed, efficiency, and positional stability. Proper sizing, lubrication, and maintenance are also crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity in high-torque applications.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting a worm gear?
Ensuring proper alignment when connecting a worm gear is crucial for the smooth and efficient operation of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in achieving proper alignment:
- Pre-alignment preparation: Before connecting the worm gear, it is essential to prepare the components for alignment. This includes cleaning the mating surfaces of the gear and shaft, removing any debris or contaminants, and inspecting for any signs of damage or wear that could affect the alignment process.
- Measurement and analysis: Accurate measurement and analysis of the gear and shaft alignment are essential for achieving proper alignment. This typically involves using precision alignment tools such as dial indicators, laser alignment systems, or optical alignment instruments. These tools help measure the relative positions and angles of the gear and shaft and identify any misalignment.
- Adjustment of mounting surfaces: Based on the measurement results, adjustments may be required to align the mounting surfaces of the gear and shaft. This can involve shimming or machining the mounting surfaces to achieve the desired alignment. Care should be taken to ensure that the adjustments are made evenly and symmetrically to maintain the integrity of the gear system.
- Alignment correction: Once the mounting surfaces are prepared, the gear and shaft can be connected. During this process, it is important to carefully align the gear and shaft to minimize misalignment. This can be done by observing the alignment readings and making incremental adjustments as necessary. The specific adjustment method may vary depending on the type of coupling used to connect the gear and shaft (e.g., keyway, spline, or flange coupling).
- Verification and final adjustment: After connecting the gear and shaft, it is crucial to verify the alignment once again. This involves re-measuring the alignment using the alignment tools to ensure that the desired alignment specifications have been achieved. If any deviations are detected, final adjustments can be made to fine-tune the alignment until the desired readings are obtained.
- Secure fastening: Once the proper alignment is achieved, the gear and shaft should be securely fastened using appropriate fasteners and tightening procedures. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for torque values and tightening sequences to ensure proper clamping force and prevent any loosening or slippage.
It is worth noting that the alignment process may vary depending on the specific gear system, coupling type, and alignment tools available. Additionally, it is important to refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for the particular gear and coupling being used, as they may provide specific instructions or requirements for alignment.
Proper alignment should not be considered a one-time task but an ongoing maintenance practice. Regular inspections and realignment checks should be performed periodically or whenever there are indications of misalignment, such as abnormal noise, vibration, or accelerated wear. By ensuring proper alignment during the initial connection and maintaining it throughout the gear’s operational life, the gear system can operate optimally, minimize wear, and extend its service life.
How do you calculate the gear ratio of a worm gear?
Calculating the gear ratio of a worm gear involves determining the number of teeth on the worm wheel and the pitch diameter of both the worm and worm wheel. Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Determine the number of teeth on the worm wheel (Zworm wheel). This information can usually be obtained from the gear specifications or by physically counting the teeth.
- Measure or determine the pitch diameter of the worm (Dworm) and the worm wheel (Dworm wheel). The pitch diameter is the diameter of the reference circle that corresponds to the pitch of the gear. It can be measured directly or calculated using the formula: Dpitch = (Z / P), where Z is the number of teeth and P is the circular pitch (the distance between corresponding points on adjacent teeth).
- Calculate the gear ratio (GR) using the following formula: GR = (Zworm wheel / Zworm) * (Dworm wheel / Dworm).
The gear ratio represents the speed reduction and torque multiplication provided by the worm gear system. A higher gear ratio indicates a greater reduction in speed and higher torque output, while a lower gear ratio results in less speed reduction and lower torque output.
It’s worth noting that in worm gear systems, the gear ratio is also influenced by the helix angle and lead angle of the worm. These angles determine the rate of rotation and axial movement per revolution of the worm. Therefore, when selecting a worm gear, it’s important to consider not only the gear ratio but also the specific design parameters and performance characteristics of the worm and worm wheel.
editor by CX 2023-09-13