Pinion Rack Round Worm Screw Helical Hypoid Straight Ring Spiral Forged Bevel Spur Differential Steering Internal Box Spline Plastic Nylon Stainless Steel Gear
Click the picture to learn more
Double helical gear
Spiral Bevel Gear
Straight bevel gear
Worm gear & worm shaft
We can produce large forging,casting and welding gears according to customer’s drawings.According to the working conditions and clients’ request,we also can do gear grinding,surface hardening,cemented and quenching,Nitriding and quenching,etc.
C45,40Cr,20CrMnTi,42CrMo, Copper, Stainless steel and so on as per your requests.
F.orging, Machining, Hobbing, Milling, Shaving, Grinding, Heat treatment….…
NC Gear Hobbing Machines, NC Gear Shapers(Gealson, Moude), NC lathe, NC gear Shaving machines, NC gear milling, Nc gear grinding
We can also produce forged gears
Click here to get the latest quotation!
Our factory is mainly engaged in the manufacturing and processing of large and medium-sized straight teeth, helical teeth, bevel teeth, herringbone teeth and other gear transmission products. At the same time, we have also developed zinc based alloy wear-resistant materials that can replace copper products, with light weight, low cost and good performance. Our factory is equipped with high frequency, ultra audio frequency, large heat treatment equipment, complete gear making equipment, strict production process, and perfect detection means. Now we focus on developing: rubber chemical machinery gear; Gear of gold beneficiation machinery; Mechanical gear for metallurgical building materials; Hydraulic engineering machinery gear; Agricultural machinery gear; General reducer gear; There are more than 100 gear transmission varieties, such as gears, turbines, sprockets, etc. of the medical equipment supporting gear series. The supporting manufacturers are all over the province and abroad. Some products have been exported in batches and are highly praised by users.
For a long time, our factory has always adhered to the principle of “no best, only better”, and is willing to sincerely cooperate with domestic and foreign enterprises and merchants, develop and prosper with professional technology, sincere reputation and perfect service. We welcome friends to come for cooperation and exchange.
Our production equipments
Our testing equipment
Finished product display
Packaging and transportation
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Industry
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you choose the right type of plastic material for specific applications?
Choosing the right type of plastic material for specific applications requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
1. Identify Application Requirements: Begin by understanding the specific requirements of the application. Consider factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, mechanical stress, electrical properties, dimensional stability, and regulatory compliance. This initial assessment will help narrow down the suitable plastic material options.
2. Research Plastic Material Properties: Conduct thorough research on different types of plastic materials and their properties. Consider factors such as mechanical strength, thermal stability, chemical resistance, electrical conductivity, impact resistance, UV stability, and food safety approvals. Plastic material datasheets and technical resources from manufacturers can provide valuable information.
3. Evaluate Material Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the plastic material with the surrounding environment and other components in the system. Consider the potential for chemical reactions, galvanic corrosion, thermal expansion, and any specific requirements for mating surfaces or interfaces. Ensure the selected material is compatible with the intended operating conditions.
4. Consider Manufacturing Process: Evaluate the manufacturing process involved in producing the desired component or product. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for processes such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, or machining. Ensure the chosen material is compatible with the selected manufacturing method and can meet the desired quality and production efficiency.
5. Assess Cost and Availability: Consider the cost and availability of the plastic material. Some specialty or high-performance plastics may be more expensive or have limited availability compared to more common materials. Evaluate the cost-effectiveness and feasibility of using the selected material within the project’s budget and timeline.
6. Consult with Material Experts: If necessary, consult with material experts, engineers, or suppliers who have expertise in plastic materials. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their experience and knowledge of specific applications. Their input can help ensure the optimal material selection for the intended use.
7. Perform Prototype and Testing: Before finalizing the material selection, it’s advisable to produce prototypes or conduct testing using the chosen plastic material. This allows for verification of the material’s performance, dimensional accuracy, strength, durability, and other critical factors. Iterative testing and evaluation can help refine the material selection process if needed.
By following these steps and considering the application requirements, material properties, compatibility, manufacturing process, cost, and expert advice, it’s possible to choose the most appropriate plastic material for specific applications. Proper material selection is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and safety in various industries and products.
What are the factors affecting the durability of plastic gears?
The durability of plastic gears can be influenced by various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of these factors:
1. Material Selection: The choice of plastic material is a critical factor affecting the durability of plastic gears. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, including strength, stiffness, impact resistance, and wear resistance. Selecting a material with suitable properties for the specific application is essential to ensure long-term durability.
2. Load and Stress: The magnitude and distribution of the applied load significantly impact the durability of plastic gears. Excessive loads or high stress concentrations can lead to deformation, fatigue, or even failure of the gear teeth. Proper consideration of the anticipated loads and stress distribution is crucial during the design phase to ensure that the gears can withstand the expected operating conditions.
3. Operating Speed: The rotational speed at which the plastic gears operate can affect their durability. Higher speeds can generate more heat due to friction, potentially leading to thermal degradation or wear. The material selection and design should account for the anticipated operating speeds to ensure that the gears can withstand the associated stresses and temperature rise without compromising their durability.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction, minimizing wear, and enhancing the durability of plastic gears. Insufficient or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, leading to accelerated wear and potential gear failure. The selection of suitable lubricants and appropriate lubrication methods is essential to ensure optimal performance and durability.
5. Environmental Conditions: The environmental conditions in which plastic gears operate can impact their durability. Factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals or UV radiation, and presence of abrasive particles can degrade the plastic material over time. It’s important to consider the anticipated environmental conditions and select a plastic material that offers sufficient resistance to these factors.
6. Gear Design: The design of plastic gears can greatly influence their durability. Factors such as tooth profile, gear geometry, clearances, and load distribution should be optimized to minimize stress concentrations, prevent excessive wear, and ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Proper design considerations, including appropriate fillets, reinforcements, and tooth profiles, can improve the durability of plastic gears.
7. Manufacturing Quality: The quality of the manufacturing process and the precision of the gear manufacturing can impact its durability. Inadequate manufacturing processes or poor quality control can result in dimensional inaccuracies, surface defects, or material inconsistencies that can compromise the gear’s durability. Ensuring high-quality manufacturing practices and inspections is essential to maintain the durability of plastic gears.
8. Maintenance and Service Life: The maintenance practices and service life of plastic gears can affect their durability. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn or damaged gears can help extend their lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or operating gears beyond their intended service life can lead to accelerated wear and reduced durability.
By considering these factors, such as material selection, load and stress, operating speed, lubrication, environmental conditions, gear design, manufacturing quality, and maintenance practices, it’s possible to optimize the durability of plastic gears and ensure their long-term performance.
What are the advantages of using plastic gears in machinery?
Plastic gears offer several advantages when used in machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using plastic gears:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to metal gears. This lightweight characteristic is particularly beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties, which help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. The ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations leads to quieter machinery, making plastic gears suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. This makes plastic gears suitable for applications in corrosive environments, where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective coatings.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials used for gear manufacturing have self-lubricating properties. These materials can reduce friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication. Self-lubricating plastic gears can simplify maintenance requirements and reduce the risk of lubricant contamination or leakage in machinery.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production. Plastic materials are often less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears can be more efficient, resulting in lower overall production costs. This cost advantage makes plastic gears an attractive option for applications where budget considerations are important.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
- Electrical Insulation: Plastic gears provide electrical insulation properties, which can be advantageous in machinery where electrical or electronic components are in close proximity to the gears. The electrical insulation helps prevent the risk of electrical short circuits or interference caused by metal gears coming into contact with conductive parts.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-09-22