China Best Sales Worm and Bevel Gears Made of Stainless Steel with Hard Tooth Surface for Machinery raw gear
1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression; 2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions; 4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
ø3 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company. We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product. Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world. According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable. Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples? Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight. 2.What about OEM? Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements. 3.How about after-sales service? We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime. 4.What about package? Stardard package or customized package as requirements. 5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products? We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc. 6.How long is your delivery time? Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
Hardened Tooth Surface
Toothed Portion Shape:
US$ 100/Set 1 Set(Min.Order)
What are the limitations of using plastic gears in industrial settings?
Using plastic gears in industrial settings has certain limitations. Here’s a detailed explanation of these limitations:
Lower Load Capacity: Plastic gears generally have lower load-bearing capacities compared to metal gears. They are more susceptible to deformation and wear under heavy loads or high torque conditions. This makes them less suitable for applications that require withstanding substantial forces or transmitting high power.
Temperature Sensitivity: Plastic gears have temperature limitations, and their performance can be affected by temperature variations. Some plastic materials may experience dimensional changes, loss of strength, or reduced stiffness at elevated temperatures. Additionally, high temperatures can accelerate wear and reduce the lifespan of plastic gears. Therefore, plastic gears may not be suitable for applications that involve high-temperature environments or extreme temperature fluctuations.
Environmental Sensitivity: Plastic gears can be sensitive to certain environmental conditions. Certain plastic materials may degrade or become brittle when exposed to specific chemicals, solvents, oils, or UV radiation. This restricts their use in applications where exposure to harsh chemicals, lubricants, or outdoor elements is common.
Wear and Abrasion: While plastic gears can offer good wear resistance, they are generally more prone to wear and abrasion compared to metal gears. Under heavy-load or high-speed conditions, the surface of plastic gears can wear down, leading to a decrease in performance and potential failure over time. Additional measures, such as incorporating reinforcements or using lubrication, may be necessary to mitigate wear in certain applications.
Dimensional Stability: Plastic materials can have lower dimensional stability compared to metals. They may experience creep, shrinkage, or expansion over time, which can affect the accuracy and reliability of gear operation, particularly in applications with tight tolerances or precise gear meshing requirements.
Impact Resistance: Plastic gears may have limited impact resistance compared to metal gears. They can be more susceptible to damage or fracture when subjected to sudden impact or shock loads. This makes them less suitable for applications with high impact or heavy-duty requirements.
Compatibility with Existing Systems: In some cases, replacing metal gears with plastic gears may require modifications to the existing system. Plastic gears may have different dimensions, mounting requirements, or gear ratios compared to metal gears, necessitating design changes or adaptations to accommodate the use of plastic gears.
Despite these limitations, plastic gears can still offer significant advantages in certain industrial settings, such as reduced weight, noise reduction, and cost-effectiveness. It’s crucial to carefully evaluate the specific application requirements and consider the trade-offs between the benefits and limitations of plastic gears when deciding whether they are suitable for a particular industrial setting.
What are the factors affecting the durability of plastic gears?
The durability of plastic gears can be influenced by various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of these factors:
1. Material Selection: The choice of plastic material is a critical factor affecting the durability of plastic gears. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, including strength, stiffness, impact resistance, and wear resistance. Selecting a material with suitable properties for the specific application is essential to ensure long-term durability.
2. Load and Stress: The magnitude and distribution of the applied load significantly impact the durability of plastic gears. Excessive loads or high stress concentrations can lead to deformation, fatigue, or even failure of the gear teeth. Proper consideration of the anticipated loads and stress distribution is crucial during the design phase to ensure that the gears can withstand the expected operating conditions.
3. Operating Speed: The rotational speed at which the plastic gears operate can affect their durability. Higher speeds can generate more heat due to friction, potentially leading to thermal degradation or wear. The material selection and design should account for the anticipated operating speeds to ensure that the gears can withstand the associated stresses and temperature rise without compromising their durability.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction, minimizing wear, and enhancing the durability of plastic gears. Insufficient or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, leading to accelerated wear and potential gear failure. The selection of suitable lubricants and appropriate lubrication methods is essential to ensure optimal performance and durability.
5. Environmental Conditions: The environmental conditions in which plastic gears operate can impact their durability. Factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals or UV radiation, and presence of abrasive particles can degrade the plastic material over time. It’s important to consider the anticipated environmental conditions and select a plastic material that offers sufficient resistance to these factors.
6. Gear Design: The design of plastic gears can greatly influence their durability. Factors such as tooth profile, gear geometry, clearances, and load distribution should be optimized to minimize stress concentrations, prevent excessive wear, and ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Proper design considerations, including appropriate fillets, reinforcements, and tooth profiles, can improve the durability of plastic gears.
7. Manufacturing Quality: The quality of the manufacturing process and the precision of the gear manufacturing can impact its durability. Inadequate manufacturing processes or poor quality control can result in dimensional inaccuracies, surface defects, or material inconsistencies that can compromise the gear’s durability. Ensuring high-quality manufacturing practices and inspections is essential to maintain the durability of plastic gears.
8. Maintenance and Service Life: The maintenance practices and service life of plastic gears can affect their durability. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn or damaged gears can help extend their lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or operating gears beyond their intended service life can lead to accelerated wear and reduced durability.
By considering these factors, such as material selection, load and stress, operating speed, lubrication, environmental conditions, gear design, manufacturing quality, and maintenance practices, it’s possible to optimize the durability of plastic gears and ensure their long-term performance.
What are the advantages of using plastic gears in machinery?
Plastic gears offer several advantages when used in machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using plastic gears:
Lightweight: Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to metal gears. This lightweight characteristic is particularly beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties, which help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. The ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations leads to quieter machinery, making plastic gears suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. This makes plastic gears suitable for applications in corrosive environments, where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective coatings.
Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials used for gear manufacturing have self-lubricating properties. These materials can reduce friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication. Self-lubricating plastic gears can simplify maintenance requirements and reduce the risk of lubricant contamination or leakage in machinery.
Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production. Plastic materials are often less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears can be more efficient, resulting in lower overall production costs. This cost advantage makes plastic gears an attractive option for applications where budget considerations are important.
Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
Electrical Insulation: Plastic gears provide electrical insulation properties, which can be advantageous in machinery where electrical or electronic components are in close proximity to the gears. The electrical insulation helps prevent the risk of electrical short circuits or interference caused by metal gears coming into contact with conductive parts.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.