truck crane swing planetary gear reducer hydraulic slewing drive gearbox
Daixin planetary reducer gearbox is designed with large torque, high start and transmission efficiency, low-speed stability, compact radial size, low noise, etc.
The main devices we are making are walking reducers, lifting reducers and swing reducers.
They are widely used for vehicle cranes, crawler cranes, truck mounted cranes, marine cranes, aerial work trucks, excavators, etc.
|Slewing drive reducer
|Max. output torque
|Max. input torque
|Max. input speed
|Max. output speed
|slewing drive for truck crane, wrecker, aerial working platform, etc
3.High start-up and working efficiency
4.Easy installation, operation and maintenance
5.Various models for wide applications
6.One year warranty
7.Free components for replacement within warranty period
8.Professional and tailored solution for different requirements
9.Free technical support at any time
10.Customer training is available.
Packing and delivery details:
Packing method: plywood box (1 pc / box)
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd is a scientific and technological enterprise engaged in the research, development and production of planetary gear transmission products, like slewing reducers, Travel drive reducers, lifting winch reducers, hydraulic winches, etc.
The company has always put quality management as the top priority of the company’s development. The products are manufactured not only meet the international ISO 4301 and ISO9001 standards, but also meet the US SAE J706 and the European Union CE standards.
Daixin Intelligent Technology relies on quality, reputation and service to develop, cultivate and consolidate the national and global markets. Be our partners and be our friends.
The company relies on quality, reputation and service to develop, cultivate and consolidate the national and global markets.
Currently, the cooperative customers include: the famous construction machinery manufacturers, the largest wrecker manufacturer ZheJiang CHINAMFG Company, and the largest high-altitude vehicle manufacturer HangZhou Handler Company.
Products are also exported to Russia, Belarus, Spain, UK, Canada, Australia, India, Malaysia and other countries.
1.How to choose the product which meets our requirement?
A) Look through our shop, find a proper item, send me an inquiry, I quote details for you.
B) In case no suitable item in our shop, send me an inquiry with your requirements, we can customize for you.
2.What is payment term?
A) For regular design: 30% deposit, the balance before loading.
B) For customized design: 50% deposit, the balance before loading.
Payment term is negotiable according to order.
3.What is delivery time?
A) For common models in stock, delivery time are 5-7 days.
B) For customized models and new production, delivery time are 30-40 days.
5.How about after-sale service?
A) Within warranty, all spare parts are delivered for free.
B) Exceed warranty, all spare parts are offered with the lowest production cost.
Warranty period is 1 year, but our servicing is for the whole lifetime of product, so no worry for reselling and personal resell.
Thank you for the time. For any question or requirements, please contact me 🙂
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Wrecker, Truck Crane
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do you maintain and service a helical gear system?
Maintaining and servicing a helical gear system is essential to ensure its long-term performance, reliability, and longevity. Proper maintenance practices help identify and address potential issues before they lead to gear failure or reduced efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to maintain and service a helical gear system:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the helical gear system to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the gear teeth, shafts, bearings, and lubrication system for any abnormalities. Look for indications such as pitting, chipping, excessive tooth wear, or unusual noise or vibration during operation.
- Lubrication Maintenance: Ensure proper lubrication of the helical gears as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Monitor lubricant levels, quality, and contamination. Periodically check and replenish or replace the lubricant as necessary. Follow the recommended lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant type and viscosity for the operating conditions.
- Gear Cleaning: Keep the gear system clean and free from debris or contaminants. Regularly remove any accumulated dirt, dust, or foreign particles that may affect the gear performance. Use appropriate cleaning methods such as brushing, wiping, or compressed air to maintain a clean gear environment.
- Alignment Check: Misalignment can lead to premature gear failure and reduced efficiency. Periodically check the shaft alignment using precision alignment tools. Ensure that the shafts are properly aligned both radially and axially. If misalignment is detected, take corrective measures such as adjusting the shaft positions or using shims to reestablish proper alignment.
- Check Gear Meshing: Monitor the gear meshing to ensure proper tooth engagement and contact. Regularly inspect the tooth contact pattern to identify any irregularities or changes. If necessary, make adjustments to the gear position or shim thickness to achieve the desired tooth contact pattern and optimize gear performance.
- Bearing Maintenance: Check the condition of the bearings supporting the helical gears. Monitor for any signs of wear, damage, or inadequate lubrication. Replace worn-out or faulty bearings promptly to prevent further damage to the gear system. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for bearing maintenance, lubrication, and replacement.
- Vibration Analysis: Perform periodic vibration analysis to detect any abnormal vibration patterns that may indicate gear or bearing problems. Use vibration monitoring tools and techniques to identify the source and severity of the vibrations. If excessive vibrations are detected, investigate and rectify the underlying causes to prevent gear damage or failure.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the temperature of the helical gear system during operation. Excessive heat can be an indication of inadequate lubrication, overloading, or other issues. Regularly measure and record the gear system’s operating temperature to identify any abnormal temperature rise and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Training and Documentation: Ensure that maintenance personnel are properly trained in helical gear system maintenance and servicing. Maintain detailed documentation of maintenance activities, including inspection records, lubrication schedules, and any repairs or replacements performed. This documentation helps track the gear system’s history and assists in troubleshooting and future maintenance planning.
- Consult with Experts: When in doubt or when dealing with complex gear systems, consult with gear manufacturers, industry experts, or experienced engineers for guidance on specific maintenance procedures or troubleshooting techniques. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise and experience.
By following these maintenance and servicing practices, you can ensure the optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of your helical gear system. Regular inspections, proper lubrication, alignment checks, and timely repairs or replacements are crucial for minimizing downtime, extending gear life, and maximizing the efficiency of the gear system.
Can helical gears be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment?
Yes, helical gears can be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment. The design characteristics of helical gears make them well-suited for demanding applications that involve high loads, high speeds, and continuous operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of why helical gears are suitable for heavy-duty machinery and equipment:
- Load Distribution: Helical gears are known for their excellent load distribution capabilities. The inclined tooth profile of helical gears allows for multiple tooth contact, which helps distribute the load over a larger surface area. This feature enables helical gears to handle high loads encountered in heavy-duty applications, preventing concentrated stresses on individual teeth and promoting reliable power transmission.
- Smooth Operation: Helical gears operate with a rolling contact between the teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to other gear types. The gradual engagement and disengagement of helical gears reduce impact forces and minimize vibrations. This smooth operation is advantageous for heavy-duty machinery and equipment, as it helps reduce wear, noise, and stress on the gear components.
- High Efficiency: Helical gears exhibit high efficiency due to their rolling contact and continuous tooth engagement. The inclined tooth profile allows for larger contact ratios, resulting in efficient power transmission with minimal energy losses. This characteristic is beneficial for heavy-duty machinery and equipment, as it helps optimize overall system efficiency and minimize energy consumption.
- Wide Range of Sizes and Ratios: Helical gears are available in a wide range of sizes and ratios, making them versatile for various heavy-duty applications. Whether it’s large-scale industrial machinery or heavy construction equipment, helical gears can be designed and manufactured to meet specific size and ratio requirements. This flexibility allows engineers to tailor the gear system to the demands of the heavy-duty application.
- Compatibility with High Speeds: Helical gears can effectively handle high rotational speeds, making them suitable for heavy-duty machinery and equipment that operate at high speeds. The helical gear design minimizes the risk of tooth-to-tooth impact and reduces the likelihood of gear tooth failures, such as pitting or chipping, even at elevated speeds. This compatibility with high speeds ensures reliable performance in heavy-duty applications that demand rapid operation.
- Ability to Handle Shock Loads: Heavy-duty machinery and equipment often experience shock loads during their operation. Helical gears are capable of withstanding moderate shock loads due to their robust construction and tooth engagement characteristics. However, if the application involves high shock loads, additional measures such as using hardened gears, optimizing gear materials, or incorporating shock-absorbing elements may be necessary.
- Compatibility with Lubrication Systems: Effective lubrication is vital for heavy-duty gear applications to minimize wear, reduce friction, and dissipate heat. Helical gears can be incorporated into lubrication systems that ensure proper oil flow and distribution. The inclined teeth of helical gears facilitate lubricant film formation and retention, helping to maintain optimal operating conditions and prolonging gear life in heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
- Manufacturing Expertise: The manufacturing processes for helical gears have been well-established and refined over many years. Gear manufacturers have extensive experience and expertise in producing helical gears, including large-scale and heavy-duty versions. This expertise ensures the production of high-quality helical gears that can meet the demands of heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
In summary, helical gears are well-suited for heavy-duty machinery and equipment due to their load distribution capabilities, smooth operation, high efficiency, adaptability to different sizes and ratios, compatibility with high speeds, ability to handle shock loads, compatibility with lubrication systems, and the manufacturing expertise available for their production. These factors make helical gears a reliable choice for heavy-duty applications across various industries.
How do you choose the right size helical gear for your application?
Choosing the right size helical gear for your application involves considering several factors to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in selecting the right size helical gear:
- Determine the Application Requirements: Start by understanding the specific requirements of your application. Consider factors such as the desired speed ratio, torque requirements, power transmission capacity, operating conditions (including temperature, lubrication, and environment), and any special considerations unique to your application.
- Calculate the Gear Parameters: Based on the application requirements, calculate the necessary gear parameters. These parameters include the pitch diameter, number of teeth, module or pitch, pressure angle, helix angle, face width, and center distance. These calculations can be performed using gear design formulas or software tools specifically designed for gear selection.
- Consider Load and Strength: Evaluate the load conditions that the helical gear will experience. Take into account factors such as the transmitted torque, radial loads, axial loads, and dynamic forces. Ensure that the selected gear can withstand the anticipated loads and provide sufficient strength and durability. Consider factors such as gear material, heat treatment, and tooth geometry to ensure adequate load-carrying capacity and resistance to wear and fatigue.
- Check Gear Meshing and Alignment: Proper gear meshing and alignment are crucial for smooth operation and efficient power transmission. Ensure that the selected gear size and tooth profile allow for proper meshing with the mating gear. Consider factors such as backlash, tooth contact pattern, and alignment tolerances to minimize noise, vibration, and wear. Proper alignment of shafts and bearings is also important for optimal gear performance.
- Consider Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space in your application for gear installation. Consider factors such as the gear diameter, length, and clearance requirements. Ensure that the selected gear size can fit within the available space without interfering with other components or causing installation challenges.
- Consult Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines, catalogs, and technical documentation for the specific type and brand of helical gear you are considering. Manufacturers often provide recommendations, selection charts, and engineering support to assist in choosing the right size gear for different applications. It’s beneficial to leverage their expertise and knowledge.
- Consider Cost and Availability: Evaluate the cost and availability of the selected helical gear. Consider factors such as the gear’s price, lead time, availability of spare parts, and any additional costs associated with installation or maintenance. Balance your requirements with the available budget and ensure that the chosen gear offers a cost-effective solution without compromising performance or quality.
By following these steps and considering the application requirements, load conditions, gear parameters, meshing characteristics, space limitations, manufacturer’s guidelines, and cost factors, you can choose the right size helical gear that meets your specific application needs.
It’s important to note that gear selection can be a complex process, and it may be beneficial to consult with an experienced engineer or gear specialist to ensure an accurate and optimized gear sizing for your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-10-07