5ton Hand Operated Lifting Screw Jacks for mechanical hand crank lift table. Manual machine screw jack 5 tons capacity, translating screw configuration, upright mount, gear ratios 1/6 (one rpm input travel length 1.167 mm), 40mm diameter lifting screw and 7mm screw leads(pitch) as standard, stroke 150mm, clevis end fitting, 2 input shafts, attached hand wheels 36567X3, registered Capital 500000CNY) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Screw Jacks (Mechanical Actuators), Bevel Gearboxes, Lifting Systems, Electric Linear Actuators, Gearmotors and Speed Reducers, Others Linear Motion and Power Transmission Products in China. Most of them are passed CE certificates. We are located in Chang An, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. guan, Guang dong in China. We are an audited professional manufacturer and supplier by SGS (Serial NO.: QIP-ASI192186) and BV (Serial NO.: MIC-ASR257162) organizations. We have a strict quality system, with senior engineers, experienced skilled workers and practiced sales teams, and consistently provide the customers with the best engineered solution for precision linear actuation, power transmission and mechanical jacking systems. CHINAMFG Industry guarantees quality, reliability, performance and value for today’s demanding industrial applications.
* One of the biggest orders with 1750 units screw lift jacks.
* Standard products with 2D Drawings(DXF, DWG, PDF) and 3D CAD Model(STEP).
* 100% quality assured with double quality inspections. Original Inspection Reports, Operation Manual, and Book Catalogue are put into the packages.
* 100% safety transportation with strong standard export plywood cases materials (free fumigation).
* International standard materials for all standard products.
* Custom design available, OEM service available, Free engineering advice and Customer label available.
* Manual Screw Jacks
* Electric Screw Jacks
* Screw Jacks Series:
Cubic Screw Jack JTC Series, Machine Screw Jack JTW Series, Trapezoidal Screw Jack JT Series, Worm Screw Jack JTM Series, Stainless Steel Screw Jack JSS Series, Through Hole Screw Jack JTH Series, Ball Screw Jack JTB Series, Cubic Ball Screw Jack JTD Series, Bevel Gear Screw Jack JTS Series, and Electric Cylinder JTE Series.
* Bevel Gearboxes Series:
Cubic Bevel Gearbox JTP Series, Hollow Shaft Gearbox JTPH Series, Input Flange Gearbox JTPF Series, Input Flange and Hollow shaft Gearbox JTPG Series, Stainless Steel Gearbox JTP Series, Aluminum Gearbox JTA Series, and Spiral Bevel Gearboxes JT Series.
* Screw Jack Lifting Systems and Accessories:
2jacks lifting system, 3jacks lifting system, 4jacks lifting system, 6jacks lifting system, 8jacks lifting system……14jacks lifting system. Lifting systems accessories cover ac, dc motors, geared motors, servo motors, stepper motors, handwheels, couplings, universal joints, telescopic universal joints, connecting shafts, cardan shafts, limit switches, proximity switches, safety nut, travel nut, rod ends, stop nuts, pillow block bearings, flange blocks, motor flange nema or iec, encoder, potentiometer, frequency converter, position indicators, trunnion plate, and trunnion mounting brackets.
* Electric Linear Actuators Series:
Electro Mechanical Actuators LA Series, Electro Mechanical Actuators LAP Series.
* Gear Reducers Series:
Helical Gear Reducers R Series, Helical Bevel Gear Reducers K Series, Parallel Shaft Helical Gear Reducers F Series, Helical Worm Gear Reducers S Series, Helical Gear Motor GMH/GMV Series, and Worm Gear Reducers NMRV Series.
Customers Distribution Countries
* American Countries: United States, Mexico, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.via, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru.
* European Countries: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Georgia, Slovenia.
* Asian Countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Israel, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Georgia, Armenia.
* Oceanian Countries: Australia, New Zealand.
* African Countries: Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique.
|Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Lifting Systems, Lift Tables, Lifting Platforms
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do you install a screw gear system?
Installing a screw gear system, also known as a worm gear system, requires careful consideration and precise execution. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in installing a screw gear system:
- Design and Selection: Before installation, it is crucial to design and select the appropriate screw gear system for the specific application. Consider factors such as required torque, speed, load capacity, gear ratio, and environmental conditions. Choose a screw gear system that matches the application’s requirements and ensure compatibility with other components and machinery.
- Prepare the Components: Gather all the necessary components for the screw gear system installation, including the worm gear, worm wheel, bearings, shafts, and any additional accessories or support structures. Inspect the components for any damage or defects and ensure they are clean and properly lubricated.
- Mounting the Worm Gear: Begin the installation by mounting the worm gear. Securely attach the worm gear to the appropriate shaft or motor using suitable fasteners. Ensure that the alignment of the worm gear is accurate, and it is properly centered on the shaft to avoid any misalignment issues during operation.
- Mounting the Worm Wheel: Once the worm gear is in place, mount the worm wheel. The worm wheel should be positioned in such a way that it meshes smoothly with the worm gear. Ensure that the worm wheel is securely mounted, and any necessary bearings or supports are properly installed to maintain stability and alignment.
- Alignment and Adjustment: Proper alignment of the screw gear system is crucial for its efficient operation. Ensure that the worm gear and worm wheel are correctly aligned both axially and radially. Check for any excessive play or binding in the system. Make necessary adjustments to achieve optimal alignment and smooth meshing between the gears.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the screw gear system. Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear, ensuring smooth operation and extending the system’s lifespan. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the type and amount of lubricant to use.
- Testing and Fine-Tuning: After installation, perform thorough testing of the screw gear system. Check for smooth operation, proper engagement between the gears, and any abnormal noise or vibration. Fine-tune the system if necessary, making adjustments to achieve the desired performance and ensure optimal functionality.
- Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Once the screw gear system is installed and operational, it is important to establish a regular inspection and maintenance schedule. Regularly inspect the system for signs of wear, lubrication levels, and any potential issues. Perform routine maintenance tasks such as cleaning, lubrication replenishment, and component replacement as needed.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications during the installation process. If unsure about any aspect of the installation, consult with experts or refer to the manufacturer’s documentation for detailed instructions specific to the screw gear system being installed.
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears?
Ensuring proper alignment when connecting screw gears is crucial for their efficient and reliable operation. Proper alignment helps minimize noise, vibrations, and premature wear, resulting in improved performance and longevity of the gear system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears:
- Use Precision Machining: Achieving accurate alignment starts with precision machining of the gear components. The worm gear and worm wheel should be machined to tight tolerances, ensuring proper tooth profile, pitch, and concentricity. High-quality manufacturing processes help ensure the components are dimensionally accurate, which facilitates proper alignment.
- Consider Mounting Configuration: The mounting configuration plays a significant role in aligning screw gears. Whether the gear system is mounted on a shaft or a frame, it is important to carefully follow the manufacturer’s guidelines or engineering specifications for proper mounting. This may involve using specific mounting hardware, such as flanges, couplings, or adapters, to ensure secure and precise alignment.
- Verify Axial Alignment: Axial alignment refers to the alignment of the worm gear and the worm wheel along the gear’s axis of rotation. To verify axial alignment, measurements such as center distance, parallelism, and axial runout should be taken. Precision measuring tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, can be used to ensure the components are aligned within the specified tolerances.
- Check Radial Alignment: Radial alignment refers to the alignment of the worm gear and the worm wheel in the radial direction. It ensures that the gear meshing occurs at the proper contact point along the gear teeth. Radial alignment can be checked by measuring the radial runout or tooth contact pattern. Adjustments can be made by shimming or using spacers to achieve the desired alignment.
- Consider Preloading: Preloading the screw gear system can help improve alignment and reduce backlash. Preloading involves applying a controlled axial force to the gear components to eliminate any clearance or play between the teeth. This can be achieved through various methods, such as using adjustable bearings or applying a preloaded spring mechanism. Preloading should be done within the manufacturer’s recommendations to avoid excessive loading that could lead to premature wear or damage.
- Follow Manufacturer Guidelines: Manufacturers often provide specific guidelines and recommendations for aligning their screw gear products. These guidelines may include recommended tolerances, alignment procedures, and suggested tools or techniques. It is important to carefully review and follow these guidelines to ensure proper alignment and to maintain any warranty or support provided by the manufacturer.
- Consult with Experts: If you are unsure about the alignment process or encounter challenges in aligning screw gears, it is beneficial to consult with experts or experienced engineers. They can provide guidance, troubleshooting assistance, or even perform precision alignment using specialized equipment or techniques.
By following these practices and taking the necessary alignment measures, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting screw gears. This alignment process helps optimize the performance, efficiency, and service life of the gear system.
What industries commonly use screw gears?
Screw gears, also known as worm gears, find applications in a variety of industries due to their unique characteristics and functionalities. The following are some of the industries that commonly use screw gears:
- Manufacturing and Machinery: The manufacturing and machinery industry extensively utilizes screw gears in various equipment and machinery. Screw gears are commonly found in gearboxes and power transmission systems, providing speed reduction and torque multiplication. They are used in conveyor systems, packaging machines, material handling equipment, and other industrial machinery that require controlled motion and high gear ratios.
- Automotive: The automotive industry utilizes screw gears in specific applications, most notably in steering mechanisms. Screw gears are employed in worm and sector steering gears to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for turning the vehicle’s wheels. The self-locking property of screw gears is advantageous in maintaining the position of the wheels after steering input.
- Elevators and Lifts: Screw gears are widely used in the elevator and lift industry for vertical transportation systems. They play a crucial role in the elevator hoisting mechanism, where the rotational motion of the motor is converted into vertical movement. The high gear reduction ratio provided by screw gears enables controlled and precise lifting operations in elevators and lifts.
- Valve and Actuation Systems: Screw gears have significant applications in industries that involve valve control and actuation. They are utilized in valve actuators to convert rotational motion into linear motion for precise positioning of valve stems. Screw gears are commonly found in water treatment plants, oil refineries, chemical processing facilities, and other industries that require accurate flow control and fluid system management.
- Robotics and Automation: Screw gears play a vital role in robotics and automation systems. They are utilized in robot joints and robotic arm mechanisms to provide precise movement and positioning. Screw gears enable controlled and repeatable motion, making them suitable for applications that require accurate manipulation, such as assembly lines, pick-and-place machines, and robotic surgery systems.
- Camera and Optics: The camera and optics industry utilizes screw gears in lens control systems. Screw gears are employed for focus adjustment, zooming, and aperture control in camera lenses and telescope mechanisms. The precise movement provided by screw gears enables accurate focusing, zooming, and optical alignment, contributing to high-quality image capture and optical performance.
- Medical Equipment: Screw gears find applications in the medical equipment industry, particularly in devices that require controlled and precise movement. They are used in surgical robots, prosthetic limbs, medical imaging devices, and other medical instruments. Screw gears enable accurate motion control and positioning, while their self-locking property is advantageous for maintaining stable positions and preventing undesired movement.
- Security Systems: Screw gears are utilized in security systems, including combination locks and safes. They provide the mechanical advantage necessary for rotating the locking mechanisms and ensuring secure operation. The self-locking property of screw gears adds an extra layer of security by preventing unauthorized access through reverse rotation or manipulation.
These are just a few examples of the industries that commonly use screw gears. The unique capabilities of screw gears, such as high gear ratios, precise motion control, and self-locking functionality, make them valuable in various sectors where efficient power transmission, accurate positioning, and controlled movement are essential.
editor by CX 2023-10-16