|Gear processing modules
|Max. machining diamete for gear milling
|Max. main shaft through-hole diameter for gear grinding
|Max, main shaft through-hole diameter for gear milling
|Max. machining diameter for gear grinding
|GB11365-89 4 grade
1. High quality materials, professional production, high-precision equipment. Customized design and processing;
2. Strong and durable, strong strength, large torque and good comprehensive mechanical properties;
3. High rotation efficiency, stable and smooth transmission, long service life, noise reduction and shock absorption;
4. Focus on gear processing for 20 years.
5. Carburizing and quenching of tooth surface, strong wear resistance, reliable operation and high bearing capacity;
6. The tooth surface can be ground, and the precision is higher after grinding.
The company is a manufacturer of high-quality leather wheel transmission components and mechanical transmission equipment. Its products are widely used in various fields such as aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, rail transit, engineering vehicles, and industrial automation equipment. The company was founded in December 2002, and its factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Industrial Zone, Jiangfu City, ZheJiang Province. The existing factory building covers an area of 38000 square meters, with a registered capital of 20 million yuan and a total asset of about 180 million yuan. It has passed the CCs ship inspection and recognition by China’s classification society, and has been rated as a high-tech enterprise in ZheJiang Province and the ZheJiang High Precision Gear Transmission Key Component Engineering Technology Research Center.
The company has the most advanced manufacturing and testing equipment for bright precision gear transmission components in the world, with manufacturing accuracy CHINAMFG national standard 3-4 levels. It has 275G and 800G CNC Yawei gear grinding machines from Grissom Phoenix, Germany, Capa vX55 and VX59 CNC gear grinding centers from Germany, ZE400 and ZE8OO shaped gear grinding machines from Capa Niles, worm gear grinding machines from Germany, Graub 5-extraction linkage machining center from Germany, KS42 high-precision straight bevel gear grinding machine from Switzerland, Teng gear grinding machine from Switzerland, S33 high-precision CNC universal domestic and foreign grinding machine from Stuttgart, Switzerland, and GMM1500 gear measuring center from Grissom GMM1500, Zeiss Santang, Germany.
After years of testing, exploration, and improvement, the company’s research and development team has mastered key technologies such as high-precision gear CNC grinding technology, inspection technology, heat treatment technology for thin-walled parts, independent design and manufacturing technology for special cutters, fixtures, and special measuring tools. At present, the company’s manufacturing capacity and technical development level rank among the leading levels of domestic peers.
|North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
|How to order?
|* You send us drawing or sample
|* We carry through project assessment
|* We give you our design for your confirmation
|* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
|* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
|* We start producing
|* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
|* Trade is done, thank you!!
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration?
Plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how they achieve this:
Plastic gears possess inherent properties that help dampen noise and vibration during operation. These properties, combined with specific design considerations, contribute to the reduction of noise and vibration in the following ways:
- Damping Characteristics: Plastic materials have inherent damping characteristics, meaning they have the ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations. When compared to metal gears, which are stiffer and transmit vibrations more efficiently, plastic gears can effectively reduce the transmission of vibrations through their damping properties.
- Reduced Resonance: Plastic gears have the ability to attenuate resonant frequencies, which are frequencies at which vibrations can be amplified. By properly designing the tooth profile, gear geometry, and material selection, plastic gears can shift or dampen these resonant frequencies, preventing excessive vibration and noise generation.
- Tighter Gear Mesh Tolerances: Plastic gears can be manufactured with tighter gear mesh tolerances, which refers to the amount of clearance or backlash between mating gear teeth. Tighter tolerances lead to better gear engagement and reduced impact or vibration during gear meshing, resulting in quieter operation.
- Surface Finishes: The surface finish of plastic gears can be optimized to reduce friction and noise. Smoother gear surfaces reduce the potential for gear tooth noise and improve the overall meshing characteristics between gears. Proper lubrication or the use of self-lubricating plastic materials can further enhance the noise-reducing properties.
- Flexibility in Tooth Design: Plastic gears offer greater flexibility in tooth design compared to metal gears. Engineers can optimize the tooth profile and modify the gear geometry to minimize noise and vibration. For example, incorporating modifications such as profile shifting, tip relief, or helical teeth can help reduce gear noise by promoting smoother and more gradual tooth engagements.
By leveraging these characteristics and design considerations, plastic gears can effectively reduce noise and vibration levels in various applications. This makes them particularly suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments, such as consumer electronics, automotive components, or office equipment.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears can contribute to noise and vibration reduction, the specific noise performance also depends on other factors within the overall system, such as gear arrangement, supporting structures, and the presence of other noise sources. Therefore, a holistic approach to noise reduction should be considered when incorporating plastic gears into a design.
What are the factors affecting the durability of plastic gears?
The durability of plastic gears can be influenced by various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of these factors:
1. Material Selection: The choice of plastic material is a critical factor affecting the durability of plastic gears. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, including strength, stiffness, impact resistance, and wear resistance. Selecting a material with suitable properties for the specific application is essential to ensure long-term durability.
2. Load and Stress: The magnitude and distribution of the applied load significantly impact the durability of plastic gears. Excessive loads or high stress concentrations can lead to deformation, fatigue, or even failure of the gear teeth. Proper consideration of the anticipated loads and stress distribution is crucial during the design phase to ensure that the gears can withstand the expected operating conditions.
3. Operating Speed: The rotational speed at which the plastic gears operate can affect their durability. Higher speeds can generate more heat due to friction, potentially leading to thermal degradation or wear. The material selection and design should account for the anticipated operating speeds to ensure that the gears can withstand the associated stresses and temperature rise without compromising their durability.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction, minimizing wear, and enhancing the durability of plastic gears. Insufficient or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, leading to accelerated wear and potential gear failure. The selection of suitable lubricants and appropriate lubrication methods is essential to ensure optimal performance and durability.
5. Environmental Conditions: The environmental conditions in which plastic gears operate can impact their durability. Factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals or UV radiation, and presence of abrasive particles can degrade the plastic material over time. It’s important to consider the anticipated environmental conditions and select a plastic material that offers sufficient resistance to these factors.
6. Gear Design: The design of plastic gears can greatly influence their durability. Factors such as tooth profile, gear geometry, clearances, and load distribution should be optimized to minimize stress concentrations, prevent excessive wear, and ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Proper design considerations, including appropriate fillets, reinforcements, and tooth profiles, can improve the durability of plastic gears.
7. Manufacturing Quality: The quality of the manufacturing process and the precision of the gear manufacturing can impact its durability. Inadequate manufacturing processes or poor quality control can result in dimensional inaccuracies, surface defects, or material inconsistencies that can compromise the gear’s durability. Ensuring high-quality manufacturing practices and inspections is essential to maintain the durability of plastic gears.
8. Maintenance and Service Life: The maintenance practices and service life of plastic gears can affect their durability. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn or damaged gears can help extend their lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or operating gears beyond their intended service life can lead to accelerated wear and reduced durability.
By considering these factors, such as material selection, load and stress, operating speed, lubrication, environmental conditions, gear design, manufacturing quality, and maintenance practices, it’s possible to optimize the durability of plastic gears and ensure their long-term performance.
How do plastic gears differ from metal gears in terms of performance?
Plastic gears and metal gears exhibit differences in performance characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of how plastic gears differ from metal gears:
Strength and Durability:
- Metal gears are generally stronger and more durable compared to plastic gears. They can withstand higher torque, heavy loads, and harsh operating conditions. Metal gears are commonly used in applications that require high strength and durability, such as heavy machinery, automotive transmissions, and industrial equipment.
- Plastic gears have lower strength and may not be suitable for applications with high torque or heavy loads. However, advancements in plastic materials and manufacturing techniques have resulted in the development of high-performance plastics that offer improved strength and durability, allowing plastic gears to be used in a wider range of applications.
- Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to metal gears. This lightweight characteristic is advantageous in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
- Metal gears are heavier due to the density and strength of the metal materials used. While the weight of metal gears can provide benefits in certain applications that require high inertia or increased stability, it may also result in additional energy consumption and higher stresses on supporting structures.
Noise and Vibration:
- Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This makes them suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Metal gears tend to generate more noise and vibration due to their higher stiffness. While there are methods to reduce noise in metal gears through design modifications and the use of noise-dampening materials, plastic gears generally offer better inherent noise and vibration reduction.
Wear and Lubrication:
- Plastic gears have the advantage of self-lubrication due to certain plastic materials having inherent lubricating properties. This reduces friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance requirements.
- Metal gears typically require lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Proper lubrication is essential for their performance and longevity. Insufficient or inadequate lubrication can lead to increased wear, heat generation, and even gear failure.
- Plastic gears can exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, depending on the chosen plastic material. This makes them suitable for applications in corrosive environments where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective measures.
- Metal gears may corrode when exposed to moisture, chemicals, or certain operating environments. Corrosion can weaken the gears and compromise their performance and lifespan. However, corrosion-resistant metals or protective coatings can mitigate this issue.
- Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
- Metal gears are more limited in terms of design flexibility due to the constraints of machining or shaping metal materials. While metal gears can still be customized to some extent, the process is generally more time-consuming and costly compared to plastic gear manufacturing.
It’s important to consider these performance differences when selecting between plastic and metal gears for a specific application. The requirements of the application, including load capacity, operating conditions, noise considerations, and durability expectations, should guide the choice of gear material.
editor by CX 2023-09-23