China OEM Customized High Precision Stainless Steel Double Rack Pinion Bevel Gear raw gear
1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression; 2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions; 4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
ø3 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company. We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product. Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world. According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable. Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples? Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight. 2.What about OEM? Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements. 3.How about after-sales service? We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime. 4.What about package? Stardard package or customized package as requirements. 5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products? We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc. 6.How long is your delivery time? Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
Hardened Tooth Surface
Toothed Portion Shape:
US$ 97/Set 1 Set(Min.Order)
What are the limitations of using plastic gears in industrial settings?
Using plastic gears in industrial settings has certain limitations. Here’s a detailed explanation of these limitations:
Lower Load Capacity: Plastic gears generally have lower load-bearing capacities compared to metal gears. They are more susceptible to deformation and wear under heavy loads or high torque conditions. This makes them less suitable for applications that require withstanding substantial forces or transmitting high power.
Temperature Sensitivity: Plastic gears have temperature limitations, and their performance can be affected by temperature variations. Some plastic materials may experience dimensional changes, loss of strength, or reduced stiffness at elevated temperatures. Additionally, high temperatures can accelerate wear and reduce the lifespan of plastic gears. Therefore, plastic gears may not be suitable for applications that involve high-temperature environments or extreme temperature fluctuations.
Environmental Sensitivity: Plastic gears can be sensitive to certain environmental conditions. Certain plastic materials may degrade or become brittle when exposed to specific chemicals, solvents, oils, or UV radiation. This restricts their use in applications where exposure to harsh chemicals, lubricants, or outdoor elements is common.
Wear and Abrasion: While plastic gears can offer good wear resistance, they are generally more prone to wear and abrasion compared to metal gears. Under heavy-load or high-speed conditions, the surface of plastic gears can wear down, leading to a decrease in performance and potential failure over time. Additional measures, such as incorporating reinforcements or using lubrication, may be necessary to mitigate wear in certain applications.
Dimensional Stability: Plastic materials can have lower dimensional stability compared to metals. They may experience creep, shrinkage, or expansion over time, which can affect the accuracy and reliability of gear operation, particularly in applications with tight tolerances or precise gear meshing requirements.
Impact Resistance: Plastic gears may have limited impact resistance compared to metal gears. They can be more susceptible to damage or fracture when subjected to sudden impact or shock loads. This makes them less suitable for applications with high impact or heavy-duty requirements.
Compatibility with Existing Systems: In some cases, replacing metal gears with plastic gears may require modifications to the existing system. Plastic gears may have different dimensions, mounting requirements, or gear ratios compared to metal gears, necessitating design changes or adaptations to accommodate the use of plastic gears.
Despite these limitations, plastic gears can still offer significant advantages in certain industrial settings, such as reduced weight, noise reduction, and cost-effectiveness. It’s crucial to carefully evaluate the specific application requirements and consider the trade-offs between the benefits and limitations of plastic gears when deciding whether they are suitable for a particular industrial setting.
Can plastic gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, plastic gears can be used in automotive applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Plastic gears have several advantages that make them suitable for certain automotive applications. They are lightweight, have good wear resistance, offer design flexibility, and can operate with low noise levels. However, it’s important to consider the specific requirements and limitations of automotive applications before using plastic gears.
1. Non-load Bearing Applications: Plastic gears are commonly used in non-load bearing applications within automotive systems. These include applications such as instrument clusters, HVAC systems, seat adjustments, and interior components. In these cases, the gears are subjected to relatively low loads and can effectively perform their functions while offering benefits such as weight reduction and cost efficiency.
2. Auxiliary Systems: Plastic gears can also be used in auxiliary systems of vehicles, such as windshield wipers, window regulators, and sunroof mechanisms. These systems typically operate at lower loads and speeds compared to primary powertrain components. Plastic gears can provide reliable performance in these applications while contributing to weight reduction and improved fuel efficiency.
3. Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that can help reduce noise and vibration in automotive applications. This is particularly advantageous in areas where noise reduction is a priority, such as electric window mechanisms or HVAC systems. Plastic gears can contribute to a quieter and more comfortable driving experience.
4. Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer design flexibility, allowing for complex shapes and customization to meet specific automotive requirements. They can be molded with precision to achieve intricate gear profiles and optimize gear performance. The flexibility in design can lead to improved efficiency, reduced weight, and space-saving advantages in automotive systems.
5. Material Selection: The selection of the appropriate plastic material is crucial for automotive applications. Certain plastic materials, such as engineering thermoplastics like POM (polyoxymethylene) or PA (polyamide), offer higher strength, rigidity, and wear resistance compared to standard plastics. These materials can withstand the demands of automotive environments, including temperature variations and exposure to chemicals or oils.
6. Load-Bearing Applications: While plastic gears are commonly used in non-load bearing or low-load applications within the automotive industry, they may have limitations in high-load or high-torque applications. Metal gears, such as steel or cast iron, are generally preferred for primary powertrain components such as transmissions and differential systems, where higher strength and durability are required to handle the significant loads and forces involved.
7. Environmental Considerations: Automotive applications can expose gears to various environmental factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, UV radiation, and exposure to chemicals or oils. The selected plastic material should have good resistance to these environmental conditions to ensure long-term durability and performance.
In summary, plastic gears can be successfully used in certain automotive applications, particularly in non-load bearing or low-load scenarios, as well as in auxiliary systems. They offer advantages such as weight reduction, design flexibility, and noise reduction. However, when considering the use of plastic gears in automotive applications, it’s important to carefully evaluate the specific requirements, loads, environmental conditions, and material selection to ensure optimal performance and durability.
What are plastic gears and how are they used?
Plastic gears are gear components made from various types of polymers or plastic materials. They offer unique properties and advantages compared to traditional metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of plastic gears and their applications:
Types of Plastic Materials: Plastic gears can be manufactured from different types of polymers, including thermoplastics such as acetal (polyoxymethylene – POM), nylon (polyamide – PA), polycarbonate (PC), and polyethylene (PE), as well as thermosetting plastics like phenolic resins. Each material has its own specific characteristics, such as strength, wear resistance, and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for different applications.
Advantages of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears offer several advantages over metal gears, including:
Lightweight: Plastic gears are lighter in weight compared to metal gears, which can be beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important.
Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears can provide quieter operation due to their inherent damping properties that reduce noise and vibration levels.
Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, making them suitable for applications in corrosive environments.
Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials have self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance.
Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production, due to the lower material and manufacturing costs.
Applications of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears find applications in various industries and systems, including:
Automotive: Plastic gears are used in automotive systems such as windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjusters, and electric power steering systems.
Consumer Electronics: Plastic gears are commonly found in consumer electronics like printers, scanners, cameras, and home appliances.
Medical Devices: Plastic gears are used in medical equipment and devices where weight reduction, low noise, and corrosion resistance are desired.
Toy Manufacturing: Plastic gears are extensively used in the production of toys, including mechanical toys, hobby models, and educational kits.
Office Equipment: Plastic gears are employed in office equipment like printers, copiers, and scanners, where quiet operation and cost-effectiveness are important.
Industrial Machinery: Plastic gears can be utilized in various industrial machinery applications, such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, and textile machinery.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the application and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.