1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the symptoms of a failing differential gear?
A failing or faulty differential gear can exhibit various symptoms that indicate potential problems with its operation. Here are some common signs to look out for:
- 1. Whining or Howling Noises: A prominent symptom of a failing differential gear is the presence of whining, howling, or rumbling noises coming from the rear of the vehicle. These noises may increase with vehicle speed or during specific driving maneuvers, such as turning or accelerating. The noises can indicate worn or damaged gears, insufficient lubrication, or misalignment within the differential assembly.
- 2. Clunking or Clicking Sounds: Another symptom of a failing differential gear is the occurrence of clunking or clicking sounds, particularly during changes in direction or when shifting between drive modes. This can indicate worn or damaged gears, worn universal joints, or loose components within the differential.
- 3. Vibration or Shuddering: A failing differential gear may cause vibration or shuddering sensations, especially when accelerating or decelerating. This can be a result of worn or damaged gears, improper gear meshing, or worn bearings within the differential assembly.
- 4. Difficulty in Turning: If the differential gear is experiencing issues, you may notice increased difficulty in turning the vehicle, particularly during sharp turns or low-speed maneuvers. This can be caused by uneven torque distribution or limited mobility of the differential gears.
- 5. Fluid Leaks: Leaking fluid around the differential housing is a potential indicator of a failing gear. Differential fluid is essential for lubrication and cooling of the gears and bearings. A leak can result from worn seals, cracked housing, or damaged components within the differential assembly.
- 6. Excessive Tire Wear: A failing differential gear may lead to uneven tire wear. If you notice significant wear on the inner or outer edges of the tires, it could be a sign of differential problems. Uneven torque distribution can cause increased stress on specific tires, leading to abnormal wear patterns.
- 7. Gear Slippage: In severe cases, a failing differential gear may result in gear slippage. This means that power is not being effectively transferred to the wheels, causing a loss of traction and reduced vehicle performance. Gear slippage can occur due to worn or damaged gears, insufficient lubrication, or other internal failures within the differential.
If you observe any of these symptoms, it is recommended to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic or technician. They can diagnose the exact cause of the issues and determine if the differential gear requires repair or replacement.
What are the considerations for choosing the right type of differential gear for a vehicle?
When selecting the appropriate type of differential gear for a vehicle, several considerations come into play. Choosing the right differential gear involves assessing factors such as vehicle characteristics, intended use, driving conditions, and desired performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of the considerations for choosing the right type of differential gear:
- Vehicle Type: The type of vehicle, whether it’s a passenger car, SUV, truck, or performance vehicle, plays a significant role in determining the appropriate differential gear. Different types of vehicles have varying weight distributions, power outputs, and handling characteristics, which influence the optimal choice of differential gear.
- Driving Conditions: The intended driving conditions are crucial in selecting the right differential gear. Factors such as road surface, weather conditions, and terrain should be considered. For example, vehicles driven primarily on paved roads may benefit from different differential gear options compared to off-road vehicles that frequently encounter challenging terrain or vehicles that operate in regions with snowy or icy conditions.
- Performance Requirements: The desired performance attributes of the vehicle are important considerations. Some drivers prioritize acceleration and high-speed performance, while others focus on off-road capabilities, towing capacity, or fuel efficiency. Differential gears can be chosen to optimize specific performance aspects, such as maximizing traction, improving handling, enhancing torque delivery, or achieving better fuel economy.
- Traction Needs: The level of traction required is a key factor in selecting the right differential gear. Vehicles that need maximum traction in challenging conditions, such as racing cars, off-road vehicles, or vehicles used in low-grip environments, may benefit from limited-slip differentials or locking differentials. These differential types help distribute power to the wheels with the most grip, enhancing traction and maintaining vehicle control.
- Driving Dynamics: The desired driving dynamics and handling characteristics also influence the choice of differential gear. Some drivers prefer a more predictable and balanced handling, while others may desire more aggressive cornering capabilities. Differential gears with specific characteristics, such as torque vectoring differentials, can enhance these driving dynamics by actively managing torque distribution between individual wheels.
- Budget: Cost considerations are also significant when choosing a differential gear. Different types of differential gears vary in terms of complexity, features, and pricing. It’s essential to evaluate the budget constraints and weigh the cost against the desired performance benefits and requirements.
In summary, selecting the right type of differential gear for a vehicle involves considering factors such as vehicle type, driving conditions, performance requirements, traction needs, driving dynamics, and budget. By carefully assessing these considerations, drivers can choose a differential gear that aligns with their vehicle’s characteristics, intended use, and performance objectives, ultimately enhancing traction, handling, and overall driving experience.
Can you explain the concept of torque distribution in a differential gear?
Torque distribution is a fundamental concept in a differential gear that refers to the way rotational force is distributed among the wheels of a vehicle. Here’s a detailed explanation:
In a vehicle equipped with a differential gear, torque is transmitted from the engine to the differential, and then further distributed to the wheels. The differential gear ensures that torque is divided between the wheels, allowing them to receive power and propel the vehicle forward.
1. Power Input:
The torque distribution process begins with the power input from the engine. The engine generates rotational force, or torque, which is transmitted through the drivetrain to the differential gear.
2. Differential Assembly:
Within the differential gear, torque is distributed among several components, including the ring gear, pinion gear, side gears, and spider gears. The specific arrangement may differ depending on the type of differential used.
3. Side Gears and Spider Gears:
The side gears are connected to the axle shafts, which extend to the wheels. The spider gears, also known as planetary gears, are positioned between the side gears. When torque is applied to the differential assembly, it is transferred to the side gears through the spider gears.
4. Equal Torque Distribution:
In a straight-line driving scenario, where both wheels have equal traction and are rotating at the same speed, the spider gears rotate freely on their respective shafts. This allows the side gears to rotate at the same speed as the differential case, resulting in equal torque distribution to both wheels. As a result, both wheels receive an equal share of power from the differential.
5. Unequal Torque Distribution:
During turns or when one wheel encounters different traction conditions, the wheels need to rotate at different speeds. In this situation, the spider gears are forced to rotate along with the side gears due to the difference in rotational speeds between the two wheels.
As the spider gears rotate, they allow the side gears to rotate at different speeds, compensating for the variation in wheel speeds. This results in unequal torque distribution, with the outer wheel (on the outside of the turn) receiving more torque and the inner wheel (on the inside of the turn) receiving less torque. The differential gear enables this torque differentiation, ensuring that the wheels can rotate independently while still receiving power from the differential.
6. Optimizing Traction:
The torque distribution in a differential gear plays a crucial role in optimizing traction. Unequal torque distribution allows the wheel with better traction to receive more power, maximizing the vehicle’s ability to maintain forward motion. This is particularly beneficial in situations where one wheel is on a slippery surface or encounters reduced traction conditions.
7. Differential Types:
It’s important to note that different types of differentials can provide varying torque distribution characteristics. For example, open differentials primarily distribute torque equally, while limited-slip differentials and locking differentials offer varying degrees of torque biasing to improve traction in specific conditions.
In summary, torque distribution in a differential gear refers to the division of rotational force among the wheels of a vehicle. The differential gear enables equal torque distribution during straight-line driving and unequal torque distribution during turns or varied traction conditions. By optimizing torque distribution, the differential gear ensures efficient power delivery, traction optimization, and overall performance of the vehicle.
editor by CX 2023-11-13