Name: China Blank Stainless Alloy Carbon Steel Car Parts Accessory Component Die Forging/Forged Gear
Weight: From .2kg-10kg
Packing: wooden case
Min order: 1000pcs
Customized production is available as your drawings or sample.
|Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
|Quenching, Annealing,Tempering,Normalizing, Quenching and Tempering
|Spectrometer, Metallographic microscope
|Hardness tester, Tensile testing machine
|CMM,Micrometer, Vernier Caliper, Depth Caliper, feeler gauge
|Thread Gauge , Height Gauge
|CNC Center , CNC Machines, Turning, Drilling, Milling, boring machine,Grinding Machines,
|Wire EDM,Laser Cutting&Welding, Plasma Cutting &Welding, EDM etc.
|Sampling inspection of raw materials and semi-finished products, 100% Inspection of finished products
|Shot Blast , Powder Coating, Polishing, Galvanized , Chrome Plated
|60000T / Years
|Normally 30 – 45 Days.
|T/T , L/C
|ASTM , AISI , DIN , BS, JIS, GB,
Products Quality Control
Quality control involve the inspection and control of incoming materials, production processes, and finished products.
The quality control process includes,
1 First of all, the incoming raw materials with random sampling are analyzed by metallographic microscope to ensure that the chemical composition meets the production requirements
2 Then In the production process, there are QC staffs timely sampling ensure that the products are free of defects in the manufacturing process, and to coordinate and handle any abnormal quality issues may be occurred.
3 The final step of production process is magnetic particle flaw detector of the metal parts to detect it’s hidden crack or other defects.
4 All the finished metal parts is sampled in proportion and sent to the laboratory for various mechanical performance tests and size measurement, and the surface quality is manually 100% inspected.
The relevant testing equipment pictures are as following:
Quality Management System Control:
We strictly carry out system management accordance with iso9001 and ts16949 quality standards. And 5S lean production management is implemented on the production site.
The production management site as following:
Our parent company, HiHangZhou Group, is a world-renowned high-end machinery manufacturing enterprise with 40 domestic subsidiaries and branches and 8 foreign manufacturing plants. Has long-term experience and good reputation in cooperation with world-renowned enterprises.
We have a complete production process and equipment research and development capabilities for ferrous metals forming. More than 25 years of production experience in forging equipment and casting equipment manufacturers, make us more thoroughly get all the performance of each equipment. One-third of our company’s employees are technician and R&D personnel, ensuring that high-quality products are produced with high efficiency.
We can provide custom and standard manufacturing services with multiple manufacturing process integrations. The quality and delivery of products can be fully guaranteed, and the ability to communicate quickly and effectively.
The unique corporate culture can give full play to the potential of individuals and provide a strong vitality for the sustainable development of the company.
Our company strictly implements low-carbon environmental protection, energy-saving and emission-reduction production, and is a benchmark enterprise in local region.
To become 1 of the leading companies
To become a platform for employees to realize their dream
To become 1 of the transforming and upgrading pacemaker of Chinese enterprises
To set the national brands with pride
Strive to build the company into an ideal platform for entrepreneurs to realize their self-worth and contribute to the society
Improvement is innovation, everyone can innovate
innovation inspired and failures tolerated
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: Obviously we are a manufacturer of forging products, casting products and also have a high level of machining capabilities.
Q: What series products do your have?
A: We are mainly engaged in forming processing of ferrous metals, including processing by casting , forging and machining. As you know, such machinery parts can be observed in various industries of equipment manufacturing.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free?
A: Yes, we commonly provide samples according to the traditional practice, but we also need customers to provide a freight pay-by-account number to show mutual CHINAMFG of cooperation.
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM is available.
Q: What’s your quality guarantee?
A: We insist that the survival of the company should depend on the products quality continuous improvement, without which we cannot survive for long. We carry out strictly product quality control for every process from incoming materials, production process to finished products via advanced detection instrument and equipment. We also invite independent third parties to certify our quality and management systems. Till now we have passed ISO/TS16949 and SGS certification .
Q. How about the Packing?
A: We usually use the iron box, or wooden case, also it can be customized according to customer’s demands.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Yes, we require all international orders to have an minimum order quantity. The quantity is up to the exact products feature or property such as the material, weight, construction etc.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Generally our forging products and casting products need to make new dies or molds, the time of making new dies or molds and samples within 30-45 days, and the large batch production time within 30-45 days. it’s also according to the parts structural complexity and quantity.
Q: What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
A: You can make the payment by T/T or L/C. 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
|Agricultural Machinery Parts
How do plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration?
Plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how they achieve this:
Plastic gears possess inherent properties that help dampen noise and vibration during operation. These properties, combined with specific design considerations, contribute to the reduction of noise and vibration in the following ways:
- Damping Characteristics: Plastic materials have inherent damping characteristics, meaning they have the ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations. When compared to metal gears, which are stiffer and transmit vibrations more efficiently, plastic gears can effectively reduce the transmission of vibrations through their damping properties.
- Reduced Resonance: Plastic gears have the ability to attenuate resonant frequencies, which are frequencies at which vibrations can be amplified. By properly designing the tooth profile, gear geometry, and material selection, plastic gears can shift or dampen these resonant frequencies, preventing excessive vibration and noise generation.
- Tighter Gear Mesh Tolerances: Plastic gears can be manufactured with tighter gear mesh tolerances, which refers to the amount of clearance or backlash between mating gear teeth. Tighter tolerances lead to better gear engagement and reduced impact or vibration during gear meshing, resulting in quieter operation.
- Surface Finishes: The surface finish of plastic gears can be optimized to reduce friction and noise. Smoother gear surfaces reduce the potential for gear tooth noise and improve the overall meshing characteristics between gears. Proper lubrication or the use of self-lubricating plastic materials can further enhance the noise-reducing properties.
- Flexibility in Tooth Design: Plastic gears offer greater flexibility in tooth design compared to metal gears. Engineers can optimize the tooth profile and modify the gear geometry to minimize noise and vibration. For example, incorporating modifications such as profile shifting, tip relief, or helical teeth can help reduce gear noise by promoting smoother and more gradual tooth engagements.
By leveraging these characteristics and design considerations, plastic gears can effectively reduce noise and vibration levels in various applications. This makes them particularly suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments, such as consumer electronics, automotive components, or office equipment.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears can contribute to noise and vibration reduction, the specific noise performance also depends on other factors within the overall system, such as gear arrangement, supporting structures, and the presence of other noise sources. Therefore, a holistic approach to noise reduction should be considered when incorporating plastic gears into a design.
What are the factors affecting the durability of plastic gears?
The durability of plastic gears can be influenced by various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of these factors:
1. Material Selection: The choice of plastic material is a critical factor affecting the durability of plastic gears. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, including strength, stiffness, impact resistance, and wear resistance. Selecting a material with suitable properties for the specific application is essential to ensure long-term durability.
2. Load and Stress: The magnitude and distribution of the applied load significantly impact the durability of plastic gears. Excessive loads or high stress concentrations can lead to deformation, fatigue, or even failure of the gear teeth. Proper consideration of the anticipated loads and stress distribution is crucial during the design phase to ensure that the gears can withstand the expected operating conditions.
3. Operating Speed: The rotational speed at which the plastic gears operate can affect their durability. Higher speeds can generate more heat due to friction, potentially leading to thermal degradation or wear. The material selection and design should account for the anticipated operating speeds to ensure that the gears can withstand the associated stresses and temperature rise without compromising their durability.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction, minimizing wear, and enhancing the durability of plastic gears. Insufficient or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, leading to accelerated wear and potential gear failure. The selection of suitable lubricants and appropriate lubrication methods is essential to ensure optimal performance and durability.
5. Environmental Conditions: The environmental conditions in which plastic gears operate can impact their durability. Factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals or UV radiation, and presence of abrasive particles can degrade the plastic material over time. It’s important to consider the anticipated environmental conditions and select a plastic material that offers sufficient resistance to these factors.
6. Gear Design: The design of plastic gears can greatly influence their durability. Factors such as tooth profile, gear geometry, clearances, and load distribution should be optimized to minimize stress concentrations, prevent excessive wear, and ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Proper design considerations, including appropriate fillets, reinforcements, and tooth profiles, can improve the durability of plastic gears.
7. Manufacturing Quality: The quality of the manufacturing process and the precision of the gear manufacturing can impact its durability. Inadequate manufacturing processes or poor quality control can result in dimensional inaccuracies, surface defects, or material inconsistencies that can compromise the gear’s durability. Ensuring high-quality manufacturing practices and inspections is essential to maintain the durability of plastic gears.
8. Maintenance and Service Life: The maintenance practices and service life of plastic gears can affect their durability. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn or damaged gears can help extend their lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or operating gears beyond their intended service life can lead to accelerated wear and reduced durability.
By considering these factors, such as material selection, load and stress, operating speed, lubrication, environmental conditions, gear design, manufacturing quality, and maintenance practices, it’s possible to optimize the durability of plastic gears and ensure their long-term performance.
Are there different types of plastic materials used for making gears?
Yes, there are different types of plastic materials used for making gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of some commonly used plastic materials in gear manufacturing:
- Acetal (Polyoxymethylene – POM): Acetal is a popular choice for gear applications due to its excellent strength, dimensional stability, low friction, and wear resistance. It has good machinability and can be easily molded into gears with precise tooth profiles. Acetal gears offer low noise operation and have good resistance to moisture and chemicals. They are commonly used in automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial applications.
- Polyamide (Nylon): Polyamide or nylon is another widely used plastic material for gears. It offers good mechanical properties, including high strength, toughness, and impact resistance. Nylon gears have low friction characteristics, good wear resistance, and self-lubricating properties. They are commonly used in applications such as automotive components, power tools, and industrial machinery.
- Polyethylene (PE): Polyethylene is a versatile plastic material that can be used for gear applications. It offers good chemical resistance, low friction, and excellent electrical insulation properties. While polyethylene gears may have lower strength compared to other plastic materials, they are suitable for low-load and low-speed applications, such as in light-duty machinery, toys, and household appliances.
- Polypropylene (PP): Polypropylene is a lightweight and cost-effective plastic material that finds applications in gear manufacturing. It offers good chemical resistance, low friction, and low moisture absorption. Polypropylene gears are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, and household appliances.
- Polycarbonate (PC): Polycarbonate is a durable and impact-resistant plastic material used for gears that require high strength and toughness. It offers excellent dimensional stability, transparency, and good resistance to heat and chemicals. Polycarbonate gears are commonly used in applications such as automotive components, electrical equipment, and machinery.
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS): Polyphenylene sulfide is a high-performance plastic material known for its excellent mechanical properties, including high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance. PPS gears offer low friction, good wear resistance, and dimensional stability. They are commonly used in demanding applications such as automotive transmissions, industrial machinery, and aerospace equipment.
These are just a few examples of the plastic materials used for making gears. The choice of plastic material depends on the specific requirements of the gear application, including load capacity, operating conditions, temperature range, chemical exposure, and cost considerations. It’s important to select a plastic material that offers the necessary combination of mechanical properties and performance characteristics for optimal gear performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-28