1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the benefits of using a herringbone gear mechanism?
Using a herringbone gear mechanism offers several benefits due to its unique design and characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using a herringbone gear mechanism:
- High Load Capacity: Herringbone gears are capable of handling high torque loads due to their double helical tooth design. The opposing helix angles of the two sides of the gear create a balanced load distribution, allowing for increased load-carrying capacity compared to other gear types. This makes herringbone gears suitable for applications that involve heavy loads and high power transmission requirements.
- Bidirectional Power Transmission: Herringbone gears are capable of transmitting power in both directions. The double helical tooth profile cancels out axial thrust forces that would occur in single helical gears, allowing for bidirectional power transfer without the need for additional thrust bearings or special mechanisms. This feature is particularly advantageous in applications where reversible power transmission is required.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The double helical tooth design of herringbone gears helps to cancel out axial and radial forces, resulting in smooth and quiet operation. The opposing helix angles of the two sides of the gear minimize gear vibrations and reduce noise levels during engagement. This makes herringbone gears suitable for applications where low noise and vibration are desired, such as precision machinery, printing presses, and automotive transmissions.
- Improved Gear Tooth Strength: The double helical tooth design of herringbone gears provides enhanced tooth strength compared to single helical gears. The opposing helix angles create a self-centering effect that reduces tooth deflection and improves load distribution along the tooth surfaces. This results in increased tooth strength, reduced wear, and improved overall gear durability, making herringbone gears suitable for high-load and high-speed applications.
- Efficient Torque Transfer: Herringbone gears offer efficient torque transfer due to their large contact area and overlapping tooth engagement. The double helical tooth profile provides a larger contact ratio compared to spur gears, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency and reduced stress concentrations on the gear teeth. This efficient torque transfer contributes to the overall performance and energy efficiency of the gear system.
- Axial Thrust Elimination: The double helical tooth profile of herringbone gears allows for the cancellation of axial thrust forces. The opposing helix angles create equal and opposite axial forces, effectively eliminating the net axial thrust on the gear shaft. This eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings or special provisions to counteract axial loads, simplifying the gear system design and reducing complexity and cost.
These are some of the key benefits of using a herringbone gear mechanism. Their high load capacity, bidirectional power transmission capability, smooth and quiet operation, improved tooth strength, efficient torque transfer, and axial thrust elimination make them advantageous in a wide range of applications across various industries.
What lubrication is required for herringbone gears?
Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth and efficient operation of herringbone gears. The lubricant used in herringbone gear systems plays a crucial role in reducing friction, minimizing wear, dissipating heat, and protecting the gear surfaces. Here’s a detailed explanation of the lubrication requirements for herringbone gears:
- Lubricant Selection: When selecting a lubricant for herringbone gears, it is important to consider factors such as load, speed, operating temperature, and environmental conditions. The lubricant should have suitable viscosity and additives to provide adequate film thickness and maintain lubrication under the anticipated operating conditions. Commonly used lubricants for herringbone gears include mineral oils, synthetic oils, and specialty lubricants formulated for gear applications.
- Viscosity: The viscosity of the lubricant is crucial for ensuring proper lubrication and film formation between the gear teeth. The lubricant should have sufficient viscosity to create an effective lubricating film that separates the gear surfaces and reduces friction. It should be able to maintain this film under the operating conditions, ensuring smooth gear engagement and minimizing wear. The appropriate viscosity grade is typically specified by the gear system manufacturer based on the gear design, load, and speed.
- Lubricant Application: The lubricant should be applied to the gear system in the appropriate manner to ensure uniform coverage and distribution. In most cases, herringbone gears are lubricated by immersion or splash lubrication, where the gears partially or fully submerge in the lubricant or have the lubricant splashed onto their surfaces. The lubricant should be directed towards the gear meshing area to ensure proper lubrication of the gear teeth and contact surfaces.
- Lubricant Maintenance: Regular lubricant maintenance is essential to ensure the continued performance and longevity of herringbone gears. This includes monitoring the lubricant condition, checking for contamination, and replenishing or replacing the lubricant as necessary. Over time, the lubricant may degrade, become contaminated with particles or moisture, or lose its effectiveness. Regular inspections and lubricant analysis can help identify any issues and determine the appropriate maintenance intervals for lubricant replacement or replenishment.
- Sealing and Contamination Prevention: Proper sealing of the gear housing or enclosure is important to prevent the ingress of contaminants, such as dust, dirt, or moisture, into the gear system. Contaminants can degrade the lubricant and lead to increased wear and damage to the gear surfaces. Seals, gaskets, or other appropriate sealing mechanisms should be employed to minimize the risk of contamination and maintain the integrity of the lubricant.
It is important to consult the gear system manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications regarding lubrication requirements. The manufacturer may provide specific guidelines regarding lubricant type, viscosity, application methods, and maintenance procedures based on the gear design and intended operating conditions. Adhering to these guidelines will help ensure optimal lubrication and maximize the performance and service life of herringbone gears.
How do herringbone gears differ from other types of gears?
Herringbone gears, also known as double helical gears, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how herringbone gears differ from other gears:
1. Tooth Design: Herringbone gears have a unique V-shaped or herringbone-shaped tooth profile. This design is formed by two helical gear sections that are mirror images of each other. In contrast, other gears, such as spur gears, helical gears, bevel gears, or worm gears, have different tooth profiles and configurations.
2. Axial Thrust Elimination: One of the key differentiating factors of herringbone gears is their ability to eliminate or greatly reduce axial thrust forces. In helical gears, the helix angle of the teeth generates an axial force during rotation, requiring the use of thrust bearings to counteract the thrust loads. Herringbone gears, with their double helix design, have opposing helix angles that cancel out the axial forces, eliminating the need for thrust bearings.
3. Noisy Cancellation: Herringbone gears are known for their noise-canceling properties. The opposing helix angles of the two gear sections help reduce vibrations and noise during operation. This is particularly beneficial in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as printing presses or precision machinery.
4. Increased Load Capacity: The V-shaped tooth profile of herringbone gears provides increased tooth contact area compared to other gears with straight or helical teeth. This increased contact area improves load distribution and allows herringbone gears to handle higher torque loads, resulting in an increased load-carrying capacity.
5. Bidirectional Power Transmission: Herringbone gears are designed to transmit power bidirectionally. The symmetrical tooth profiles of herringbone gears enable power transmission in both directions, making them suitable for applications where reversing or bidirectional power transfer is required.
6. Smooth Operation: Due to their double helix design, herringbone gears provide smooth and gradual tooth engagement. This gradual meshing reduces sliding friction, minimizes backlash, and ensures a continuous transfer of power. This characteristic makes herringbone gears desirable in applications where smooth operation and high efficiency are crucial.
7. Complex Manufacturing: Herringbone gears have a more complex manufacturing process compared to some other gear types. The creation of the herringbone tooth profile requires specific machining techniques and precision to ensure proper meshing and alignment of the gear sections.
It’s important to note that the selection of gear type depends on the specific requirements of the application. While herringbone gears offer unique advantages, other gear types may be more suitable in certain scenarios based on factors such as space limitations, cost, torque requirements, and operating conditions.
In summary, herringbone gears stand out with their distinctive tooth design, axial thrust elimination, noise-canceling properties, increased load capacity, bidirectional power transmission, smooth operation, and complex manufacturing process, making them well-suited for various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-17