Differential planetary Gear OEM 1326560 Spider pinion For Scani SC Truck
Place of Origin
HangZhou ,ZheJiang , China
carton & wooden pallet
Same as OEM
What can we supply?
1.Sinotruk/Weichai engine parts
Crankshaft, connecting rod, cylinder block, cylinder head, piston,flywheel, cylinder liner,piston ,piston rings, piston pin,connecting rod,bearing, crankshaft bearing ,intake&exhaust valve, valvesprings,camshaft, tappets, camshafts bearing, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter,air filter, oil filter, battery,alternator, starter, starter motor, ignition coil,water pump, radiator, fan couplings, fan, thermostat, oil pump,pressure limiting valve ..
2.Sinotruk/FAST Gearbox Parts
Primary shaft, 2nd shaft, intermediate shaft, 2 / 3 associated gear,2nd speed gear(1/2/3/4/5) , reverse gear ,intermediate shaft(1/2/3/4/5),synchronize assembly, synchronizer slider,gearbox ,gearbox shell, gearbox cover, gearbox middle cover, shift fork assembly, PTO…
3.Chassis parts/Cabin spare parts
Clutch cover, clutch disk , wheel hub, brake drum, brake pads ,Brake shoes, lock, wiring harness, drive shaft, front axle, steering knuckle,steering arm, universal joints, rear axle , main reducer,differential,axle, planetary gears, sun gear, pinion and bevel gear, spring, shock absorbers, stabilizer bars,steering pole, straight rod, rod joint, wheel reducer, through axle, rear shell … ..
WHY CHOOSE US:
1.we have 14 years experience in the business of auto spare parts
2.good quality,reasonable lower price
4.with 24 hours online technical support
5.Sample will be offered before the trial order
Note: There are also kinds of products used for heavy truck for you to choose, if any need or interest, welcome to send us your detailed inquiry list.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q7: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Driving System Parts:
|Electrical System Parts:
|Brake System Parts:
|Transmission System Parts:
How do you maintain and service a differential gear?
Maintaining and servicing a differential gear is crucial to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here’s a detailed explanation of the maintenance and servicing process:
1. Regular Inspection:
Perform regular visual inspections of the differential gear to check for any signs of damage, leaks, or excessive wear. Look for oil leaks around the differential housing and inspect the driveshaft, axles, and seals for any signs of damage or leakage. Additionally, listen for any abnormal noises coming from the differential during operation, as they may indicate underlying issues.
2. Fluid Change:
Regularly change the differential fluid as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Over time, the fluid can become contaminated with debris, moisture, and metal particles, which can cause accelerated wear and reduced performance. Changing the fluid helps maintain proper lubrication and cooling of the differential gears. Refer to the vehicle’s owner manual or service guide for the recommended fluid type and change intervals.
3. Fluid Level Check:
Check the fluid level in the differential regularly to ensure it is within the recommended range. Use the appropriate method specified by the vehicle manufacturer to check the fluid level, such as a dipstick or inspection plug. Maintaining the correct fluid level is essential for proper lubrication and cooling of the gears.
4. Seal Replacement:
If you notice any leaks or damaged seals, it is important to replace them promptly. Leaking seals can lead to fluid loss, which can cause inadequate lubrication and potential damage to the differential gears. Replace seals as per the manufacturer’s recommendations and ensure proper installation to prevent future leaks.
5. Gear Inspection and Adjustment:
Periodically inspect the gears for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. If any issues are detected, consult a qualified technician or mechanic for further evaluation and adjustment. Gears that are excessively worn or damaged may need to be replaced to maintain the proper functioning of the differential.
6. Service Differential Components:
Some differential systems have additional components that require servicing. For example, limited-slip differentials may have clutch packs or friction plates that need periodic inspection and maintenance. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for servicing these components, which may involve cleaning, lubrication, or replacement as necessary.
7. Professional Servicing:
In addition to regular maintenance tasks, it is recommended to have the differential gear serviced by a professional technician or mechanic at specific intervals or when experiencing significant issues. Professional servicing may involve more in-depth inspections, adjustments, or repairs that require specialized tools and knowledge.
8. Follow Manufacturer Recommendations:
Always refer to the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for maintaining and servicing the differential gear. They provide specific instructions tailored to your vehicle’s make, model, and differential type, ensuring that you follow the appropriate procedures for optimal performance and longevity.
In summary, maintaining and servicing a differential gear involves regular inspections, fluid changes, fluid level checks, seal replacements, gear inspections and adjustments, servicing of differential components, professional servicing when necessary, and adherence to manufacturer recommendations. By following these steps, you can help ensure the proper functioning and durability of the differential gear in your vehicle.
How do differential gears affect fuel efficiency in vehicles?
In vehicles, differential gears can have an impact on fuel efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation of how differential gears affect fuel efficiency:
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio of the differential can affect fuel efficiency. A higher gear ratio (numerically lower) allows the engine to run at lower RPMs for a given speed, which can result in improved fuel efficiency. This is because the engine operates more efficiently in its lower RPM range, consuming less fuel. On the other hand, a lower gear ratio (numerically higher) can provide better acceleration and performance but may result in higher fuel consumption.
- Friction and Efficiency Losses: Differential gears introduce friction and mechanical losses in the drivetrain. As power is transmitted from the engine to the wheels through the differential, some energy is lost due to friction in the gears, bearings, and other components. These frictional losses reduce overall efficiency and can have a slight impact on fuel consumption. However, modern differentials are designed with efficiency in mind, and advancements in lubrication, materials, and manufacturing techniques help minimize these losses.
- Limited-Slip Differentials (LSD): Limited-slip differentials (LSDs) can have a minor effect on fuel efficiency compared to open differentials. LSDs use additional mechanisms to distribute torque between wheels, resulting in a slight increase in mechanical losses and energy consumption. However, the impact on fuel efficiency is generally minimal and may not be noticeable in everyday driving situations.
- Driving Style and Traction: The traction characteristics of differential gears can indirectly influence fuel efficiency. In slippery conditions or situations where wheelspin occurs, open differentials may allow excessive power to be lost in wheel slip, resulting in reduced traction and poorer fuel efficiency. Limited-slip differentials or advanced traction control systems can minimize wheel slip and improve overall traction, leading to better fuel efficiency by reducing power wastage.
- Vehicle Type and Design: The impact of differential gears on fuel efficiency can vary depending on the vehicle type and design. Factors such as weight, aerodynamics, tire type, transmission, and overall drivetrain configuration play a significant role in determining fuel efficiency. While differential gears are a part of the drivetrain, their influence on fuel efficiency needs to be considered in conjunction with other vehicle characteristics.
In summary, differential gears can affect fuel efficiency in vehicles primarily through their gear ratio, friction and efficiency losses, and traction characteristics. While the impact on fuel efficiency is generally modest, optimizing the gear ratio and minimizing frictional losses can contribute to improved fuel economy. Additionally, the traction benefits provided by limited-slip differentials or advanced traction control systems can indirectly enhance fuel efficiency by reducing power wastage in wheel slip situations.
How do differential gears contribute to handling and stability in vehicles?
Differential gears play a significant role in enhancing the handling and stability of vehicles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Differential gears contribute to handling and stability in vehicles in several ways:
1. Independent Wheel Rotation:
One of the primary contributions of differential gears is allowing the wheels to rotate independently. During turns, the outer wheel needs to travel a greater distance than the inner wheel. The differential gear enables this speed differentiation, ensuring that each wheel can rotate at a different speed while still receiving power from the engine. This independent wheel rotation enables smoother and more controlled handling during turns.
2. Balanced Power Distribution:
The differential gear distributes torque between the wheels, allowing them to receive power and propel the vehicle forward. By balancing the power distribution, the differential helps maintain stability during acceleration and deceleration. It ensures that both wheels receive an appropriate amount of power, preventing excessive wheel spin or traction loss, which can affect the vehicle’s stability.
3. Enhanced Traction:
Effective traction is crucial for handling and stability. Differential gears play a key role in optimizing traction. In situations where one wheel encounters reduced traction, such as on slippery surfaces or during cornering, the differential allows the wheel with better traction to receive more power. This torque distribution helps maximize the vehicle’s ability to maintain forward motion and improves overall stability by minimizing wheel slip.
4. Improved Steering Response:
The differential gear contributes to improved steering response, which is essential for handling and stability. By allowing the wheels to rotate independently, the differential enhances the vehicle’s ability to respond to steering inputs. It enables precise and controlled turning, allowing the driver to navigate corners and curves with better accuracy and confidence.
5. Balanced Weight Distribution:
Proper weight distribution is critical for optimal handling and stability. The differential gear helps maintain balanced weight distribution among the wheels. During turns, the weight of the vehicle shifts towards the outside wheels. The differential allows the outer wheel to rotate faster, accommodating this weight transfer and promoting stability. By ensuring balanced weight distribution, the differential contributes to predictable and controlled handling.
6. Prevention of Wheel Hop:
Wheel hop, which refers to the rapid up-and-down movement of the wheels during acceleration or on uneven surfaces, can negatively impact stability and handling. The differential gear helps prevent wheel hop by allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds. This flexibility in wheel rotation reduces the likelihood of wheel hop, improving stability and maintaining better traction on the road.
In summary, differential gears contribute significantly to handling and stability in vehicles. They enable independent wheel rotation, balance power distribution, optimize traction, improve steering response, maintain balanced weight distribution, and prevent wheel hop. By facilitating smooth and controlled handling, the differential gear enhances the overall stability and performance of vehicles.
editor by CX 2023-09-18