1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
ø2 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
Are helical gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Helical gears are indeed well-suited for high-torque applications. Their design features and characteristics make them capable of handling significant torque loads without compromising performance or durability. Here’s a detailed explanation of why helical gears are suitable for high-torque applications:
In summary, helical gears are well-suited for high-torque applications due to their inclined tooth profile, large contact ratio, high load-carrying capacity, gradual tooth engagement, efficient power transmission, and ability to handle variable torque. These characteristics make helical gears reliable and durable in demanding industrial scenarios where high torque levels are encountered.
Can helical gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, helical gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment, and they are often chosen for their specific advantages in such applications. Helical gears offer several features that make them suitable for precision manufacturing equipment. Here is a detailed explanation:
When using helical gears in precision manufacturing equipment, it is crucial to consider factors such as gear quality, material selection, lubrication, and proper alignment. High-quality gear manufacturing processes, accurate gear tooth profiles, and precise gear alignment are essential for achieving the desired precision and performance in manufacturing equipment.
Overall, helical gears are a popular choice in precision manufacturing equipment due to their smooth operation, high load capacity, efficiency, and compact design. Their versatility and ability to deliver precise motion control make them well-suited for various applications in precision manufacturing.
How do helical gears differ from other types of gears?
Helical gears possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how helical gears differ from other gear types:
1. Tooth Orientation: Unlike spur gears, which have teeth perpendicular to the gear axis, helical gears have teeth that are cut at an angle to the gear axis. This helical tooth orientation enables gradual engagement and disengagement of the gear teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation.
2. Contact Pattern: Helical gears have a larger contact area compared to spur gears. The helical tooth design allows for multiple teeth to be in contact simultaneously, distributing the load across a broader surface. This increased contact pattern enhances load-carrying capacity and improves the gear’s ability to transmit higher torque.
3. Tooth Engagement: In helical gears, the teeth gradually mesh as they come into contact during rotation. This gradual engagement reduces the impact and noise typically associated with spur gears. The sliding action between the helical teeth also generates axial forces, resulting in a thrust load along the gear axis.
4. Load Distribution: The helical tooth orientation enables load distribution along the tooth face. This characteristic helps minimize localized stress concentrations and tooth wear, resulting in improved gear durability and longevity.
5. Power Transmission Efficiency: Helical gears offer high power transmission efficiency due to their larger contact area and gradual tooth engagement. The sliding action between the teeth introduces some axial force and axial thrust, which must be properly supported, but overall, helical gears are efficient in transmitting power.
6. Parallel Shaft Alignment: Helical gears are primarily used for parallel shaft applications. They transmit motion and power between parallel shafts with a constant speed ratio. Other gear types, such as bevel gears or worm gears, are better suited for non-parallel shaft arrangements or specific motion requirements.
7. Noise and Vibration: Compared to spur gears, helical gears produce less noise and vibration due to their gradual tooth engagement. The helical tooth design reduces the impact and noise caused by abrupt contact between gear teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation.
8. Manufacturing Complexity: Helical gears are more complex to manufacture compared to spur gears due to the helical tooth profile. The angled teeth require specialized cutting tools and machining processes. This complexity can affect the manufacturing cost and lead time of helical gears.
9. Axial Thrust Load: Helical gears generate axial forces and thrust loads due to the sliding action between the teeth. This axial thrust must be considered and properly supported in the gear system design to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear or failure.
10. Application Range: Helical gears are versatile and find applications across various industries. They are commonly used in power transmission, robotics, machine tools, automotive systems, and other mechanical systems that require precise motion control and high torque transmission.
In summary, helical gears differ from other gear types in terms of tooth orientation, contact pattern, tooth engagement, load distribution, power transmission efficiency, shaft alignment suitability, noise and vibration characteristics, manufacturing complexity, axial thrust load, and application range. These unique characteristics make helical gears well-suited for specific applications where smooth operation, high load-carrying capacity, and precise motion control are required.