China Manufacturer High quality Motorcycle Spare Parts Accessories Pulsar 135/180/200NS motorcycle gear shift lever shifter
|BOST or OEM
|BOST box or OEM
|By sea, by air, by land transportation, by express
Our Brand and Our Partners :
Our Brand Series Packing:
Our Show Room:
We ‘re on the Exhibitions:
Q: Are you a trading company or factory?
A: A trading company, we have our own cooperated factory.
Welcome you to my company in HangZhou China.
Q: Will you provide samples ?
A: Yes, we will. Sample will be provided after order is confirmed.
Q: Did and Will your company attend trade show?
A: Yes, we will attend the Colombia and Mexico Motorcycle Expo, also attended HangZhou Canton Fair, we will plan to join exhibitions in other countries in the future.
Q: What is your biggest advantage?
A: Integrity is life of our company, best price and good quality as a basis.
Q: What is your price term?
A: Prices are based on EXW HangZhou,FOB/CIF,etc
Motorcycle parts name for your reference:
|Spark Plug, cylinder kit, head cylinder, cylinder, carburetor, piston set, piston ring set, pump oil, push rod, valve set, rockerarm, cam follower, cam follower with shaft, center clutch, outer clutch, cam shaft, gear speedo, etc.
|Shaft kick starter, crank shaft, housing assy, connecting rod kit, sprocket set, clutch assy, clutch disc,Clutch pressure plate, chain etc.
|Rear hub, cap rear bub, cap front hub, front hub, sprocket, front brake disk, brake pad, brake shoe, rim, rubber rear hub, collar cushion, racing steering, spoke, bolt sprocket rear, axle, hydraulic brake master cylinder etc.
|Throttle cable, clutch cable, front brake, meter cable, front switch cable, speed switch, line of battery, wire harness, switch rear brake, speed cable etc.
|Rear shock absorber, steering stem head assy, gear change pedal, steering stem assy, brake rod, brake pedal, exhaust muffler, foot rest rubber, carrier, side stand, front shock, center stand, seat, fuel tank, handle bar, front mud-guard, front pedal rod, kick starter, rear fork arm, bracket head light, lever set, ignition coil etc.
|Clutch/brake switch set, battery, fly-wheel assy, clutch/brake lever&switch assy, starter relay, horn, flasher, stator self assy, handle lock, fuel lock, stator assy, starter coil/light coil, C,D,I, rectifier, ignition switch, cap fuel tank etc.
|Bulb holder, meter assy, mirror, case of head light, cover fuel tank, lever protector set, house head light, front fender, lens tail light, rear fender, chain cover, head light, tail light, winker light, side cover etc.
|Oil seal kit, gasket cylinder, gasket exhaust, full gasket kit, grip rubber set, carburetor joint etc
|Tail box, helmets, sticker, cap, clothes, gloves, paint master, alarm system-mp3, alarm system mp3-2, alarm system, fuel tank net, rear foot pedal with color, rear foot pedal with color inflator, grip rubbe with color, tire sealant, grip rubber with color etc.
Thank for your visiting, if you have more questions, welcome to contact us.
|Motorcycle Body Parts
|ISO9001: 2000, CCC, RoHS
What are the benefits of using plastic gears over traditional materials?
Using plastic gears instead of traditional materials offers several benefits. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using plastic gears:
- Weight Reduction: Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to gears made from traditional materials such as metal. This lightweight characteristic is advantageous in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
- Noise and Vibration Reduction: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This makes them suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment. Metal gears, on the other hand, tend to generate more noise and vibration due to their higher stiffness.
- Self-Lubrication: Certain plastic materials used in gears have inherent lubricating properties, allowing for self-lubrication between gear teeth. This reduces friction and wear, eliminating the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance requirements. Metal gears, on the other hand, typically require lubrication to reduce friction and wear.
- Corrosion Resistance: Plastic gears can exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, depending on the chosen plastic material. This makes them suitable for applications in corrosive environments where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective measures.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Plastic gears are often more cost-effective compared to gears made from traditional materials. Plastic materials are generally less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears, such as injection molding, can be more efficient and economical for large-scale production.
- Electrical Insulation: Plastic gears offer electrical insulation properties, which can be advantageous in applications where electrical isolation is required. Metal gears, on the other hand, can conduct electricity and may require additional insulation measures in certain situations.
- Customization and Color Options: Plastic gears can be easily customized in terms of shape, size, color, and surface finish. This allows for branding, aesthetic preferences, or specific identification requirements in various applications. Metal gears, on the other hand, have more limited options for customization.
These benefits make plastic gears attractive alternatives to traditional materials in many applications. However, it’s important to consider the specific requirements and operating conditions of the application when selecting the appropriate gear material.
How do you prevent premature wear and degradation in plastic gears?
Preventing premature wear and degradation in plastic gears requires implementing various measures and considerations. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to achieve this:
1. Material Selection: Choose a plastic material with suitable properties for the specific application. Consider factors such as strength, stiffness, wear resistance, and compatibility with operating conditions. Opt for materials that have good resistance to wear, fatigue, and environmental factors to minimize premature degradation.
2. Gear Design: Pay attention to the design of the plastic gears to minimize wear and degradation. Optimize the tooth profile, gear geometry, and load distribution to reduce stress concentrations and ensure even load sharing among the teeth. Incorporate features such as fillets, reinforcements, and optimized tooth profiles to enhance the gear’s durability.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent premature degradation. Choose lubricants that are compatible with the plastic material and the operating conditions. Ensure adequate lubrication by following manufacturer recommendations and implementing proper lubrication techniques such as oil bath, grease, or dry lubrication.
4. Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions and make adjustments to prevent premature wear and degradation. Control operating temperatures within the recommended range for the plastic material to avoid thermal degradation. Avoid excessive speeds or loads that can lead to increased friction and wear. Minimize exposure to harsh chemicals, UV radiation, or abrasive particles that can degrade the plastic material.
5. Maintenance: Implement regular maintenance practices to prevent premature wear and degradation. Conduct periodic inspections to identify signs of wear or damage. Replace worn or damaged gears promptly to prevent further degradation. Follow recommended maintenance schedules for lubrication, cleaning, and any other specific requirements for the plastic gears.
6. Proper Installation: Ensure that plastic gears are installed correctly to minimize wear and degradation. Follow manufacturer guidelines and recommendations for installation procedures, such as proper alignment, torque values, and fastening techniques. Improper installation can lead to misalignment, increased stress concentrations, and accelerated wear.
7. Optimized Load Distribution: Design the gear system to ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Consider factors such as tooth profile, tooth width, and the number of teeth to optimize load sharing. Uneven load distribution can lead to localized wear and premature degradation of specific gear teeth.
8. Environmental Protection: Protect plastic gears from harsh environmental conditions that can accelerate wear and degradation. Implement measures such as sealing mechanisms, coatings, or encapsulation to shield the gears from exposure to chemicals, moisture, UV radiation, or abrasive particles.
9. Quality Manufacturing: Ensure high-quality manufacturing processes to minimize defects and inconsistencies that can compromise the durability of plastic gears. Use reputable suppliers and manufacturers that adhere to strict quality control measures. Conduct thorough inspections and testing to verify the quality of the gears before installation.
By considering these preventive measures, such as material selection, gear design, lubrication, operating conditions, maintenance, proper installation, load distribution optimization, environmental protection, and quality manufacturing, it’s possible to minimize premature wear and degradation in plastic gears, ensuring their longevity and performance.
What are plastic gears and how are they used?
Plastic gears are gear components made from various types of polymers or plastic materials. They offer unique properties and advantages compared to traditional metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of plastic gears and their applications:
- Types of Plastic Materials: Plastic gears can be manufactured from different types of polymers, including thermoplastics such as acetal (polyoxymethylene – POM), nylon (polyamide – PA), polycarbonate (PC), and polyethylene (PE), as well as thermosetting plastics like phenolic resins. Each material has its own specific characteristics, such as strength, wear resistance, and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for different applications.
- Advantages of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears offer several advantages over metal gears, including:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are lighter in weight compared to metal gears, which can be beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears can provide quieter operation due to their inherent damping properties that reduce noise and vibration levels.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, making them suitable for applications in corrosive environments.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials have self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production, due to the lower material and manufacturing costs.
- Applications of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears find applications in various industries and systems, including:
- Automotive: Plastic gears are used in automotive systems such as windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjusters, and electric power steering systems.
- Consumer Electronics: Plastic gears are commonly found in consumer electronics like printers, scanners, cameras, and home appliances.
- Medical Devices: Plastic gears are used in medical equipment and devices where weight reduction, low noise, and corrosion resistance are desired.
- Toy Manufacturing: Plastic gears are extensively used in the production of toys, including mechanical toys, hobby models, and educational kits.
- Office Equipment: Plastic gears are employed in office equipment like printers, copiers, and scanners, where quiet operation and cost-effectiveness are important.
- Industrial Machinery: Plastic gears can be utilized in various industrial machinery applications, such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, and textile machinery.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the application and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-09-15